2020 Budapest Trophy: Ladies' Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2020 Budapest Trophy: Ladies' Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm back.

Sinem just starting. Wow. You're further on than I expected.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That was beautiful, Sinem. But, then again, I always did think she was a beautiful skater.

Glad I got back in time to see her LIVE.

Now, looking forward to seeing Emilea!

:cheer: ALL THE BEST, EMILEA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow!!!

I knew she would be good from looking at her past results in America, but I didn't expect her to be quite THAT good.

This girl is going to make Cyprus a contender. So glad she decided to switch to her ancestral homeland.

Just a pity about the touch-down on the jump towards the end.

CaroLiza_fan

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I've replayed Eva-Lotta and Loena. One objection: I'm aware Loena was injured and then all the corona things, but this is the fourth year of her Celine program ;)
For me enough time passed to be considered fresh again.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Hendrickx is probably glad to have regained her form, new programs will have to wait, and when there will be no really important international season this season?

There probably still is time before Europeans or Worlds.

So we've seen lots of content and even some happy skaters today, glad they still have 'legs' and are able to compete again.

She is Flemish, so speaks Dutch, a language long not heard in the top of figure skating.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, while the ice is being resurfaced between now and the Junior Short Dance, I will catch up on a couple of the Ladies I missed.

See you over in the Junior thread!

CaroLiza_fan

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I've just watched Loena and I don't really care that the programme is an old one...just too happy to finally see her skate again. And so well, it moved me to bits. I didn't manage to stop the tears from falling (but as I'm alone sitting behind my labtop, that doesn't matter). I could see Jorik dancing before she left the ice. And then the KnC...made me cry all over again.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
my children made me proud :jump: i can leave with a smile. see you tomorrow! love you all! 😘

Don't leave now. There are only 4 Junior Dance parnerships. They'll get through them in no time.

First partnership are being introduced now.

CaroLiza_fan