2021-2022 U.S. Men's Figure Skating | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2021-2022 U.S. Men's Figure Skating

Tahuu

On the Ice
If Ilia could a) score >246 this weekend or at JGPF, and then at a later senior b, OR b) take bronze at Nationals, he’ll be in priority group 3 to be considered for an Olympic spot. Either route is doable. He scored 263 at a club competition as a senior with 2 quads in the short and 2 quads in the FS. He can and had done 4 quads in FS.

arewhyaen

On the Ice
Ilia is such an exciting skater to watch! While it makes me sad to start thinking about US Men without Nathan Chen, I do think in the hands of Vincent and Ilia during the next olympic cycle, that we will be ok.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m really excited for tomorrow. Don’t know if I’ll be able to watch it (Depending on work stuff), but I’ll try.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
His SP to Billie Jean is so cool. The Version of the song that he uses was a smart choice. Love It!
I'll be happy to see something else from him. He's about run his course with this... although the improvement from last season to this one is astonishing. He hardly looks like the same skater. He has managed his growth spurt so well.

His SP in Austria was about as good as he could have skated that. The jumps were *chef's kiss* Completely rotated - no question, excellent flow on the exits, solid entries. But the spins are his biggest area of technical improvement. Very interested in seeing how he does over the next year or so.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason is actually technically in second after the SP, because the TES score is a tiebreaker. Who knew? I vote for PCS as a tiebreaker. :biggrin:

Not a picture perfect skate, but it's very early in Jason's season. Sinnerman remains a masterpiece, whether step perfect or not.:)

mrrice

Record Breaker
Jason is actually technically in second after the SP, because the TES score is a tiebreaker. Who knew? I vote for PCS as a tiebreaker. :biggrin:

Not a picture perfect skate, but it's very early in Jason's season. Sinnerman remains a masterpiece, whether step perfect or not.:)
Yeah, a little step out on the 3A but, I love the program.