2021-22 Junior Grand Prix Final: Gen Info | Golden Skate

2021-22 Junior Grand Prix Final: Gen Info

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The 2021-22 ISU Junior Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final (and the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final) is currently scheduled to take place Dec. 9-12, 2021, in Osaka, Japan. It will be held with the approval and the assistance of the International Skating Union, organized under the responsibility of the Japan Skating Federation. The event is the culmination of the 2021-22 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating series in which the top six skaters/teams have qualified based on the scores from the individual Grand Prix events they competed in.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The USFS says Isabeau's withdrawal is due to injury, although it gives no further details 😥

Phil Hersh said her coach says it is due to "low body injury", but she will be ready for US Nats

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
That is a shame. I like Isabeau. Was really interested to see how she would stack up against the Russian women. Hope she will be fit for the US Nationals. Best wishes for her.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I am hoping against hope that JGPF will be eventually held vs completely cancelled. Junior division needs competitions. I also hope it won’t be in Japan, and that would permit returning to 6 entires per discipline format, only those who participated in the stages.

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
I am hoping against hope that JGPF will be eventually held vs completely cancelled. Junior division needs competitions. I also hope it won’t be in Japan, and that would permit returning to 6 entires per discipline format, only those who participated in the stages.
I agree 👍

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Part of the announcement about JWC evaluation was also that for the next year, Croatia dropped their stage, and they are shopping around for a new host. This one included pairs.