2021 Warsaw Cup: General Info | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 Warsaw Cup: General Info

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I am in front of what I think is the entrance for the public. No signs anywhere, noone knows if we're at the right place. It's raining too... But, on the flip side, I just passed KanaDai a few minutes ago. They were giving an interview as they proceeded to the parking lot.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
are you joking? i have children and anxiety to deal with :LOL: also i can't make pizza :LOL:

Call yourself an Italian Mama, and you can't even make pizza! 😲 :drama: (Regardless of whether there's any pineapples involved!)

Oh well. You wouldn't have any of your lasagne going spare, then? 🍲 (Sorry, that was the nearest emoticon I could find!)

I totally understand the anxiety. I have two kids that are due to be on one straight after the other this morning...but in different events! So, if something happens here that Aleksandra finishes later than scheduled here, it is going to mess up my plans to rush away during the Group 2 Warm-Up to watch Stefania in Tallinn.

Not long to go now!

CaroLiza_fan

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
The situation at the venue is pretty relaxed. I got in around 11:20 via the stairs at the parking lot without any problems.

Saw Gabby, Nicole and Diana/Gleb at breakfast. On my way to breakfast I bumped into Sota.

Met Kana and Dai on my way to the women‘s SP when they returned from practice. The elevator doors opened and there was Kana standing right before me. At first I didn‘t notice Dai was with her too - he stood behind her at the coffee machine. Managed to congratulate them on their great result at the NHK Trophy, tell them how awesome their programs are and that I hope they‘ll make it to the Olympics.

I‘m back at the hotel right now to grab a bite. Before heading to the restaurant I went back to my room and Marina Zueva was pacing up and down the corridor on my floor. Are she and Kana and Dai on the same floor as me? :eek:

Heeelp, I‘m quite overwhelmed right now! :dbana:

Last edited:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
The situation at the venue is pretty relaxed. I got in around 11:20 via the stairs at the parking lot without any problems.

Saw Gabby, Nicole and Diana/Gleb at breakfast. On my way to breakfast I bumped into Sota.

Met Kana and Dai on my way to the women‘s SP when they returned from practice. The elevator doors opened and there was Kana standing right before me. At first I didn‘t notice Dai was with her too - he stood behind her at the coffee machine. Managed to congratulate them on their great result at the NHK Trophy, tell them how awesome their programs are and that I hope they‘ll make it to the Olympics.

I‘m back at the hotel right now to grab a bite. Before heading to the restaurant I went back to my room and Marina Zueva was pacing up and down the corridor on my floor. Are she and Kana and Dai on the same floor as me? :eek:

Heeelp, I‘m quite overwhelmed right now! :dbana:
Are you at the canteen? If so, so am I!