2021 Worlds: Free Dance | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Free Dance

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
I hope C/B have changed their lifts back to what they used last year. They haven’t been given as high GOE with the slight tweaks they made to them this year, I don’t think.

Sackie

Medalist
After that skate G/P can not have any errors or else CAN will lose it's 3rd spot. Have have to stay close to their PB to stay ahead.

skatesofgold

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I’ve decided I’m not going to get upset no matter what happens. Just going to watch and enjoy as best I can.
I think I made that decision after the ladies event at the 2014 Olympics. I really thought Yuna Kim was going to win her second gold, but then Sotnikova somehow won.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Victoria and Madi Hubbell are reminding me of the time in 2018 when I kept getting confused trying to follow one or the other with my camera because their costumes were so similar. Even though their builds are totally different!

Lota

Record Breaker
I don't ever wish bad on skaters, and I don't mind Sinitsina, but... I hope that the twizzle monster eats Nikita. I just don't want them to win 😫 Of course, now that I've said it, they're gonna perform perfectly 😂 Anyway, gooooo all the teams! (But mostly S/B, G/P and C/B)!