2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Pairs Short Program

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Anastasia GOLUBEVA / Hektor GIOTOPOULOS MOORE (AUS)
Architect of the Mind by Kerry Muzzey

3Tw3
2A Hand down
3TTh
5RLi4
BiDSp3
StSq3
FCCoSp4

Score: 58.03

Clearly, these two are head and shoulders above all of the other pairs here. Nastya is a very strong skater and a great partner, and Hektor is as well. Some small issues but still absolutely wonderful ❤️
(Side note, Arina Averina used this music for her first ball routine in 2018 😅)

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Oxana VOUILLAMOZ / Flavien GINIAUX (FRA)
Inside by Chris Avantgarde, Red Rosamond

3Tw2
2A
3FTh
BiDSp2
CCoSp4
StSq3
5RLi3

Score: 56.94

Much better than last time, still some issues with levels even on their better elements like the twist. Hopefully, they won't go for the quad throw in the Free.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Guess who had dinner 2 hours ago and isn´t hungry now? :LOL: :LOL: Yes I know what you are going to say, it´s crazy early but at least I´m not dying of hunger now :LOL: Now try say something bad about Nordic dinner habits :devil::devil:
two hours ago was basically lunch time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: also in pre period i could eat anything and be hungry again after half an hour...and i also want to mix things like, i don't know, french fries and chocolate :LOL:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Haruna MURAKAMI / Sumitada MORIGUCHI (JPN)
Le Corsaire Act I by A. Adam, L. Delibes

2Tw1
2FTh
2A
5RLi4
CCoSp4
StSq4
BiDSp1

Score: 47.94

Gained some levels compared to last time, and she didn't fall on the throw this time, should beat their personal best. Honestly, the throw technique is kind of scary, it's somewhat like the pairs' equivalent of "yeet and pray" (quite literally), there's very little height to it.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Neamh DAVISON / Shailesh CALLER (GBR)
Lovely by Billie Eilish, Khalid

2TwB
2Lo Fall
5SLiB
2FTh Fall
FCCoSp2
BiDSp1
StSq1

Score: 25.66

Hey, are my eyes deceiving me, or are they one of the rare clockwise pairs? Obviously, still quite new and with an injury at that, but still some nice potential and quality.