2022 Russian Nationals: Ice Dance Thoughts? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 Russian Nationals: Ice Dance Thoughts?

isk82

On the Ice
Can someone please explain what disability Diana Davis has? I don’t understand. Also, what was wrong with TZ? Do we know? I saw something her mother said above, but it didn’t say what happened to her.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Can someone please explain what disability Diana Davis has? I don’t understand. Also, what was wrong with TZ? Do we know? I saw something her mother said above, but it didn’t say what happened to her.
Diana had(has?) a hearing impairment from a bad reaction to antibiotics that were prescribed to her when she was a toddler. She says her hearing has improved now (not sure how), she's a pretty good ice dancer (not P/C level, but still very good), so maybe that's so.

Tiffany unfortunately got meningitis (inflammation of the brain) a couple of months back and was in hospital for a while. She's only recently been able to train again, it looked like she was quite dizzy during the FD, so I guess she hasn't completely recovered, but she doesn't seem to be in danger or anything.

kolyadafan2002

Fan of Kolyada
Final Flight
Tiffany unfortunately got meningitis (inflammation of the brain) a couple of months back and was in hospital for a while. She's only recently been able to train again, it looked like she was quite dizzy during the FD, so I guess she hasn't completely recovered, but she doesn't seem to be in danger or anything.
Tiffany honestly shouldn't have been competing - but with an Olympic spot on the line, she went for it I guess.

isk82

On the Ice
Diana had(has?) a hearing impairment from a bad reaction to antibiotics that were prescribed to her when she was a toddler. She says her hearing has improved now (not sure how), she's a pretty good ice dancer (not P/C level, but still very good), so maybe that's so.

Thank you. I appreciate it.