2022 Skate Canada Challenge | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate Canada Challenge

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Earlier today I watched the Korean ranking competition free skate, where the golden standard (aka hardest combo which the vast majority of 24 women attempt) was 3Lz+3T. There is the 3T+2T. I think is like another world, but... it is not so apparent on the international circuit for now.
The two women who do the harder combos in Canada are not at this event. It's not a secret the Canada doesn't have much depth in the woman's field. BUt as you said, it doesn't matter... Madeline represents well when it comes to the international scene...ther eis no room for 24 women anyways

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ugh... maya is a very strong jumper... mental mistakes probably... sigh.... this is sad

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Gabrielle did enough I think for the gold medal at this event. She has so much power before launching into her jumps. Stamina is an issue it seems.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Leah is borderline between qualifying or not. Good job to Gabrielle! She can add another gold medal to her collection.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if the nationals will be in any kind of watchable archive shape from YouTube or CBC?

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I am trying to watch senior ladies on DM, but the video stops each time, at Emily Millard. Do you have he same issue?