Name
Nation
1Madeline SCHIZAS
SP: "Farrucas;" choreo by Madison Hubbell, Scott Moir, Adrian Diaz
FS:
CAN
2Michaela VRASTAKOVA
SP: "Hit The Road Jack" by 2WEI feat. Jon and Bri Bryant, Percy Mayfield
FS: "Tout l'Univers" by Gjon's Tears, Nina Sampermans, Wouter Hardy, Xavier Michel; choreo by Alex Chang
CZE
3Nina POVEY
SP: "Hold My Hand" by Lady Gaga; choreo by Mark Hanretty
FS:
GBR
WDJulia LANG
SP: "The Road" by HAVASI
FS: "A Evaristo Carriego" by Forever Tango; "Grand Guignol" by Bajofondo; choreo by Adam Solya
HUN
4Daria ZSIRNOV
SP: "Listen to Your Heart" by Roxette
FS: "Scent of a Woman;" choreo by Csernoch András
HUN
WDMariia SENIUKISR
5Lara Naki GUTMANN
SP: "Kiss of Death" by Mandingo, Fahey; "Le Serpent" by Guem et Zaka; "Kiss of Death" by Mandingo; "War Dance" by Mandingo, Vickers
FS: "Prelude and Rooftop" ("Vertigo" soundtrack) by Bernard Herrmann; "End Credit # 1 (“Hitchcock “ soundtrack) by Danny Elfman; "Suite" (from "Psycho") by Bernard Herrmann; choreo by Prisca Picano, Gabriele Minchio, Riccardo Morelli
ITA
6Chaeyeon KIM
SP: "Pantomeme" by original arrangement by Karl Hugo; Lillies of the Valley (Pina soundtrack) by Jun Miyake
FS: "Le Bal des folles" by Asaf Avidan arranged by Cédric Tour; choreo by Yeaji Shin; Benoit Richaud
KOR
7Haein LEE
SP: "Seirenes" ("Sirens") by Christopher Tin; "Haktan Gelen Serbeti" ("The Drink from God") by Christopher Tin
FS: "Les sans-papiers" (from "Notre Dame de Paris") by Riccardo Cocciante; Vivre by Hélène Ségara, Riccardo Cocciante; "Danse mon Esmeralda" (from "Notre Dame de Paris") by Riccardo Cocciante, performed by Garou; choreo by Lori Nichol, Carolina Kostner (SP), Shae-Lynn Bourne (FS)
KOR
8Young YOU
SP: "Otono Porteno Tango" by Astor Piazzolla
FS: Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi; choreo by Shae Lynn Bourne (SP), Tom Dickson (FS)
KOR
9Sofja STEPCENKO
SP: "All Eyes On Me" by Victor McKnight, SquigglyDigg
FS: "Il Est Ou Le Bonheur" by Christophe Mae
LAT
10Jogaile AGLINSKYTE
SP: "Freakshow, Cheap Smell" by Sharon Kovacs
FS: "Lovely" by Finneas O'Connell; "Copycat" by Finneas O'Connell;
choreo by Matteo Zanni, Saulius Ambrulevicius
LTU
11Aleksandra GOLOVKINALTU
12Meda VARIAKOJYTE
SP: "Bang Bang" by Sharon Kovacs
FS: "Van Gogh x Voila" by Barbara Pravi; choreo by Saulius Ambrulevicius
LTU
13Ekaterina KURAKOVAPOL
14Julia SAUTERROU
WDAntonina DUBININA
SP: "Proud" by Tamara Todevska
FS: "The Voice of Enigma" by Enigma; "La Terre Vue Du Ciel" by Armand Amar; choreo by Maria Butyrskaia (SP), Artem Fedorchenko (FS)
SRB
15Sara FRANZI
SP: "Concerto for Viola d'amore in A Minor, RV 397: III. Allegro" by Antonio Vivaldi, Accademia Bizantina, Ottavio Dantone, Alessandro Tampieri; "Concerto for Viola d'amore in A Minor, RV 397: II. Largo" by Antonio Vivaldi, Accademia Bizantina, Ottavio Dantone, Alessandro Tampieri
FS: "I Dreamed a Dream, Lovely Ladies, Who am I?" (from Les Miserables) by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Seann Alderking; "Master of the House, Stars, Red & Black" (from Les Miserables) by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Seann Alderking; "A Heart Full of Love, The Waltz of Treachery, On My Own (from Les Miserables)" by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Seann Alderking; " Bring Him Home, Finale: Do You Hear the People Sing? (Reprise) (from Les Miserables)" by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Seann Alderking; choreo by Stephane Lambiel
SUI
WDEma DOBOSZOVA
SP: "Caught Out In The Rain' by Beth Hart; choreo by Benoit Richaud
FS: "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" by Geek Music; "Boom Boom" by 2WEI, Bri Bryant; choreo by Natália Belušáková
SVK
16Vanesa SELMEKOVA
SP: " Golden hour Instrumental" by JVKE; "Golden hour" by JVKE
FS: "Forbidden Love" by Abel Korzeniowski; "Le Di Ala Caza Alcance" by Estella Morente; choreo by Georgiy Chernyshov
SVK
17Yelizaveta BABENKOUKR
18Anastasia GOZHVA
SP: "Vuelvo al Sur" by Gotan Project, A. Piazzolla, F. E. Solanas
FS: "Proud" by Tamara Todevska, Darko Dimitrov, Robert Bilbilov, Lazar Cvetkoski; choreo by Olena Kozhaieva
UKR
WDAmber GLENNUSA

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you to @elektra blue for saying hello, because I forgot that I still had to put together a reminder post from scratch! :drama:

Livestream for the Senior Ladies FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream (€7.99):
https://solidsport.com/nepela-memorial/watch/31th-nepela-memorial-saturday

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/upl...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploads/sutaze/2023_2024/NepelaMemorial2023/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
btw. i am not really here as I refuse to pay for streams and will not set up accounts on VK to watch figure skating. I woke up coughing... i have pneumonia after all.. the xray results came in last night. Now i need to go to the pharmacy but it opens only at 9am... so I thought I would make some herbal tea and go back to bed but logged into this forum... by habit... gosh.. my life stories are so exciting ...,especially at 5am

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh neat! Finishing with a cartwheel.

That's nice, that's different, that's unusual.

Country
Norway
btw. i am not really here as I refuse to pay for streams and will not set up accounts on VK to watch figure skating. I woke up coughing... i have pneumonia after all.. the xray results came in last night. Now i need to go to the pharmacy but it opens only at 9am... so I thought I would make some herbal tea and go back to bed but logged into this forum... by habit... gosh.. my life stories are so exciting ...,especially at 5am
Oh, take care! That doesn´t sound good. Get your meds and then stay in bed, watch figure skating if you feel for it.

icewhite

Record Breaker

All the best.
Yesterday there was another stream, I only found it late, but I'll take a look if I can find it again 🫤

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh, take care! That doesn´t sound good. Get your meds and then stay in bed, watch figure skating if you feel for it.
thank you. the issue is that I feel much better than when the xray was taken... so i am a bit pissed off as it usually takes very little time to get results and it took 4-5 days.... now i am better, do i still need the meds??? or why couldn't have had these meds when i was coughing my life away?

Country
Norway
thank you. the issue is that I feel much better than when the xray was taken... so i am a bit pissed off as it usually takes very little time to get results and it took 4-5 days.... now i am better, do i still need the meds??? or why couldn't have had these meds when i was coughing my life away?
That´s a awful long time to get results. Couldn´t they prescribe you after a quick test like infection signs? Anyways, be on the safest side and take the meds and rest a lot. I guess pneumonia can stick for a while, and you might have times you feel better all though the infection is just luring... Just get rid of this all though you feel you are feeling better :pray:

Country
Norway
Haha I once drunk water from a teacup that size.

Totally regretted it the third time I had to get up and use the bathroom!

Proceed with caution 😝

Hmpf! Seems the judges didn't rate that cartwheel.
That is me right now. I bought a big drink bottle of 1L, the one that is so popular right now :LOL: :LOL: The meds i´m taking makes me thirsty, so I drink a lot

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Please give us some details, mainly scores....
If you want to watch the scores live, you can download the Sportity App and put in the Event Password Nepela2023. (it's not sketchy or anything, and it has live results). We'll be sure to post live scores for the last group(s) too.