2023 TOI tournaments | Golden Skate

2023 TOI tournaments

autumndeer12

Spectator
Has anyone heard where the TOI Winter and Spring Cups will be? I know Nationals is in Michigan June 2023, and Boston is hosting Nation’s Cup in April. We are looking for tournaments on the East coast to qualify for the Nationals. Thank you for any suggestions.

sk8_72

Spectator
Has anyone heard where the TOI Winter and Spring Cups will be? I know Nationals is in Michigan June 2023, and Boston is hosting Nation’s Cup in April. We are looking for tournaments on the East coast to qualify for the Nationals. Thank you for any suggestions.
Unless something has changed, there is not any qualifier needed for Nationals. Any team can register.

I thought the Challenge Cups were specific to last year when they thought they needed a back-up plan for Nation’s Cup qualifying since Nationals had been cancelled for 2 years. Not sure those will continue as an annual thing, but if you want competitions for tune-ups to Nationals the USFSA site will let you search for any that are offering TOI.

gliese

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I thought the Challenge Cups were specific to last year when they thought they needed a back-up plan for Nation’s Cup qualifying since Nationals had been cancelled for 2 years. Not sure those will continue as an annual thing, but if you want competitions for tune-ups to Nationals the USFSA site will let you search for any that are offering TOI.
I've heard that Nations Cup will be occurring next year. This is the first time it will occur twice in a row and I'm starting to wonder if it will become a yearly thing.

In the past France has held competitions that were similar to unofficial "nations cups" and that was what Spring Challenge Cup in Boston last year was supposed to be but COVID didn't let even the French travel so it ended up as a US only event. I believe they were intending to continue with letting any teams come for some event during non-Nations cup years but if it will be happening every year then there is no need.