2023 Worlds: Pairs SP | Thoughts | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Worlds: Pairs SP | Thoughts

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Tatarataa! I enjoyed this SP so much. Good to see some good ones early on (Lia and Trennt anyone?) but it was an enjoyable evening altogether, 23 pairs and I watched all of them with joy. So happy for the Italians and also for Deanna and Maxime. And isn't Riku just a wonder in the Kiss & Cry? Well, she sure made me cry (in a positive way). Great night, I will watch the FS later.

Last edited:

noskates

Record Breaker
Skylark - :laugh: I think Spencer and Emily were doing the Flamenco, not the flamingo. You gave me quite a laugh but I agree with everything you said about their program. They've really grown this season and I thoroughly enjoyed this program.

I also agree with Moonvine in her comment about Brandon and Alexa. Their free program was beautiful and they did win the freeskate.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Skylark - :laugh: I think Spencer and Emily were doing the Flamenco, not the flamingo. You gave me quite a laugh but I agree with everything you said about their program. They've really grown this season and I thoroughly enjoyed this program.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had a feeling when I wrote that word that I should check something, but I just forged ahead instead.

And I don't even like flamingoes! :dbana:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had a feeling when I wrote that word that I should check something, but I just forged ahead instead.

And I don't even like flamingoes! :dbana:
Ha! Seriously though, I'm a flamenco dancer in real life, and you absolutely would not believe the amount of people who assume it's flamingo dancing! Even after me saying it correctly and pointedly multiple times :rofl: