2024 Worlds: Ticket Info | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 Worlds: Ticket Info

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Question: for those who live in Montreal and have been to the Bell Centre recently, are they still doing Covid checks (negative tests/Vax cards)? There was a disclaimer we had to check to buy the tickets.

I can't find anything on the Bell Centre website https://centrebell.ca/en/security other than wearing masks is optional.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder if anyone knows this from experience! I wonder if the single session tickets (available in the Fall) typically include access to practice sessions?
Or if this is only included the all-event tickets? : )
If I remember correctly, the single-session tickets in 2020 had access to practice sessions for the same day, though I actually bought an all-event ticket back then partly because I was under the impression that you couldn't get practice tickets otherwise. I believe you could get practice session tickets for cheap as well. I actually talked with a representative from Worlds 2020 at Skate America 2019 about this, she responded to my concerns in a way that was incredibly dismissive. Still unsure if I want to buy tickets...

Daniel1998

Final Flight
Skate Canada said that the site is working again. I was able to buy an event ticket in Section 203 a few minutes ago. Cost me $433 in US. I got an aisle seat and thank goodness they didn't require me to buy a pair of tickets like some other events I've tried.

It looks like there will be physical tix mailed out or held at will call for $6 charge - there's no print at home option or digital tix as far as I can tell. Will call is the default, so if you want them mailed make sure to change the setting when you check out.
Hey, we're in Section 203 too! Row C, beside one seat that was taken on the aisle... Might that be you?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Question: for those who live in Montreal and have been to the Bell Centre recently, are they still doing Covid checks (negative tests/Vax cards)? There was a disclaimer we had to check to buy the tickets.

I can't find anything on the Bell Centre website https://centrebell.ca/en/security other than wearing masks is optional.
nope... i think they left it there but covid no longer is a factor in Quebec

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After trying for an hour, I had to leave for an appt. :bang: :console: Incredibly frustrated, like everyone else. So when I got home, lots of seats already taken. I actually wanted Sec. 203, Row B or C! So kudos to you all who got "my" tickets. LOL. :biggrin: But all is well that ends well! I'm in Section 203, Row F, Seats 17 & 18. Sounds like Sec. 203 is the GS section! I like the corners near the K & C, so that'll work. As my family always says "You're in the building!!!"

@ChristineB, I am beyond jealous. I sense lots of peanut butter and tuna fish in your near future!

Liz1201

Rinkside
Does anyone know what if anything they will be putting where the hockey boxes typically are directly across from the judges? Maybe the sweepers or cameras?

Also has anyone sat in Row AA on the ends at Bell Centre? If you are kinda short 5'2, can you see over the boards well?

DC2003

Rinkside
I have been trying since this morning and keep getting error message U201. I contacted my credit card company and they say everything is all right there. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it? I appreciate any help you can provide. I looked online and followed instructions for turning off add-ins, but that has made no difference. I am also logging in from my home network, not a VPN or public WiFi site. Of course, there is no phone number or online chat for for Ticketmaster. You can only submit a message that will be answered in 24-48 hours.

Liz1201

Rinkside
I have been trying since this morning and keep getting error message U201. I contacted my credit card company and they say everything is all right there. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it? I appreciate any help you can provide. I looked online and followed instructions for turning off add-ins, but that has made no difference. I am also logging in from my home network, not a VPN or public WiFi site. Of course, there is no phone number or online chat for for Ticketmaster. You can only submit a message that will be answered in 24-48 hours.

I think I might have got that initially (don't remember the exact code) as my credit card company declined it because they thought it was fraud. I told them it was me and tried again and it worked. Good luck!

tatin

Spectator
I swear, Ticketmaster took 10 years off my life this morning, but I was finally able to get my ticket. Section 103, Row BB...and now I am BROKE!!!! Is the Kiss and Cry nearby me?
I'm in Section 103, Row CC -- maybe we can say hello? I think our seats are near the K&C -- at least I hope so. But yeah, no more eating out until next March lol!

DC2003

Rinkside
Thanks, Liz. I reached out to my credit card company and was on the phone with them for over an hour. But, they did not see anything wrong on their end. Getting in touch with an actual human being seems to be impossible with Ticketmaster. They don't have a phone number or chat anywhere on their site. I am beyond frustrated!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks, Liz. I reached out to my credit card company and was on the phone with them for over an hour. But, they did not see anything wrong on their end. Getting in touch with an actual human being seems to be impossible with Ticketmaster. They don't have a phone number or chat anywhere on their site. I am beyond frustrated!

Have you tried clearing your cookies on your browser or trying a different browser? I don't know if that will work but try it.

There's are many reasons Ticketmaster is known as Ticketbastard. I can't use Chrome with them, they think I'm a bot. So I have to use Microsoft Explorer. (It was so nice not having to deal with them when I bought my Skate America tickets last fall. Dealing directly with SCOB was a pleasure.)

DC2003

Rinkside
I tried deleting cookies, clearing my cache and using different browsers (Chrome, Edge). I tried researching this and read something suggesting using Incognito mode in Chrome and turning off any add-ins like pop-up blockers. And I tried three different devices - my home computer, my work laptop and my phone. Same U201 error message no matter what I do and on what I try. :bang:

ChristineB

On the Ice
After trying for an hour, I had to leave for an appt. :bang: :console: Incredibly frustrated, like everyone else. So when I got home, lots of seats already taken. I actually wanted Sec. 203, Row B or C! So kudos to you all who got "my" tickets. LOL. :biggrin: But all is well that ends well! I'm in Section 203, Row F, Seats 17 & 18. Sounds like Sec. 203 is the GS section! I like the corners near the K & C, so that'll work. As my family always says "You're in the building!!!"

@ChristineB, I am beyond jealous. I sense lots of peanut butter and tuna fish in your near future!
LOL! It will be peanut butter and tuna for many months to come, but I'm so glad that you got tickets! You'll have to come visit me during practice sessions!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I tried deleting cookies, clearing my cache and using different browsers (Chrome, Edge). I tried researching this and read something suggesting using Incognito mode in Chrome and turning off any add-ins like pop-up blockers. And I tried three different devices - my home computer, my work laptop and my phone. Same U201 error message no matter what I do and on what I try. :bang:
Try customer service on Twitter - they might be more responsive.