2024 Worlds: Ticket Info | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2024 Worlds: Ticket Info

Liz1201

Rinkside
I am selling one all-event premium ticket to 2024 Montreal worlds. Please message me if interested.
Thanks!
Liz

nerdexpress

Rinkside
Did anyone else get your tickets and notice that the event names printed on the tickets were not accurate? The event names on March 22 and March 23 say the exact same thing: Danse & Hommes Libre

There is no mention of Women's Free Skate which should be on March 22. Just want to make sure my friends and I don't have an issue getting into the events on either of those days. I emailed Skate Canada and they referred me to Ticketmaster so I am waiting on a reply from them.

amicofritz

Rinkside
I still have both tickets and I never bothered to examine them carefully, which is stupid of me. But thanks to your tip I just checked them — and all seems to be in order…. Makes me a little nervous, though!
Let me know what Ticketmaster have to say for themselves.
(I think I have a taker for one of the seats. Do you happen to know of anyone who could use a single?)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Did anyone else get your tickets and notice that the event names printed on the tickets were not accurate? The event names on March 22 and March 23 say the exact same thing: Danse & Hommes Libre

There is no mention of Women's Free Skate which should be on March 22. Just want to make sure my friends and I don't have an issue getting into the events on either of those days. I emailed Skate Canada and they referred me to Ticketmaster so I am waiting on a reply from them.
yes.. mine are the same.. but the dates are correct and that would be what matters anyways i would believe... i think there will be absolutely no problem at all with these...

ChristineB

On the Ice

I had the same issue and Ticketmaster assured me that the dates are correct and they will work fine, even if labeled incorrectly. I'm bringing a receipt and the card that I charged to the arena just in case I encounter any issues/need to go to their box office.

aonvision6

Spectator
I still have both tickets and I never bothered to examine them carefully, which is stupid of me. But thanks to your tip I just checked them — and all seems to be in order…. Makes me a little nervous, though!
Let me know what Ticketmaster have to say for themselves.
(I think I have a taker for one of the seats. Do you happen to know of anyone who could use a single?)

Do you still have both or are they gone?

nerdexpress

Rinkside
Looking to sell two all event tickets on behalf of my friend who bought them before realizing she was pregnant and will be giving birth just a few weeks before Worlds. Oops!

Section 221, row b, seats 16 &17
includes official practice, all competitive events and the exhibition
$850 or best offer

nerdexpress

Rinkside
Posted as a comment in another thread but wanted to start a new thread for visibility

Looking to sell two all event tickets on behalf of my friend who bought them before realizing she was pregnant and will be giving birth just a few weeks before Worlds. Oops!

$750 or best offer (new price)

MWHS24

Spectator
Posted as a comment in another thread but wanted to start a new thread for visibility

$750 or best offer (new price)
Hi. Are these tickets still available? Would you take $500?

nerdexpress

Rinkside
Hi. Are these tickets still available? Would you take $500?
Still available but looking to recoup more of what was originally spent on the tickets (which was $864 USD) Sorry, I should have clarified this is USD not CAD. If you're interested in the tickets for $725 USD, please send me a message. Thanks!

MWHS24

Spectator
Hi there! Thanks for the quick response! Is the $725 for both tickets? We’re still shopping around but will keep your offer in mind. Thanks again!

Gasia

Spectator
ISO 1 ticket for Friday (ladies free) and Sunday Gala if anyone is selling additional tickets they have

i already have mine for the Thursday and Saturday. looking for some good offers for Fri and Sunday

thanks !

nerdexpress

Rinkside
ISO 1 ticket for Friday (ladies free) and Sunday Gala if anyone is selling additional tickets they have

i already have mine for the Thursday and Saturday. looking for some good offers for Fri and Sunday

thanks !
How much are you looking to spend for a Gala ticket? I could be convinced to part with mine (separate from the all event tickets I mentioned I am selling for my friend) I will be attending Worlds but I may not attend the Gala

Gasia

Spectator
How much are you looking to spend for a Gala ticket? I could be convinced to part with mine (separate from the all event tickets I mentioned I am selling for my friend) I will be attending Worlds but I may not attend the Gala
it really depends on the ticket and the price
if somebody is selling good tickets cheaper then the official price as they can not attend - i would consider it

if i would not find this kind of deal - going to buy something up to 280 CAD from official site

nerdexpress

Rinkside
it really depends on the ticket and the price
if somebody is selling good tickets cheaper then the official price as they can not attend - i would consider it

if i would not find this kind of deal - going to buy something up to 280 CAD from official site
Section 221, row b, seat 22
$125 USD

natalya.kogan

Rinkside
For Sale: 1 ticket for ISU 2024 March 20th Opening Ceremony, and Pair Short and Women Short Programs, offering for $70, which is less than current sale price. Section 119, Row N. Will also offer 1 ticket for each March 18th and 19th seances with it

Last edited: