Alisa Dvoeglazova | Golden Skate

Alisa Dvoeglazova

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Alisa is a Ladies singles skater who represents Russia. She was born on 10th November 2008.

She is a 2020-21 Russian novice champion.

She currently trains in figure skating school Sambo 70, Khrustalnyi department, under a guidance of Eteri Tutberidze, Sergei Dudakov and Daniil Gleikhenhauz. Former skater and now coach Polina Tsurskaya is also taking part in her training. Alisa is able to perform quad toeloop and all triple jumps excl. 3A. She is junior eligible internationally since the 2022-23 season.

Biographical information:

Allskaters.info
Wiki - TBA
ISU - TBA

Social media:

Instagram
Telegram

Programs:
2023-2024 season:
SP: Hymne a l'amour
FS: La La Land soundtrack

2021-2022 season:
SP: Liz Callavay - Once Upon a December
FS: Overture/All That Jazz (Chicago musical song composed by John Kander in 1975, 2002 movie version performed by Catherine Zeta-Jones)

Competitive history:

Last edited by a moderator:

Azikin

Medalist
Congratulations for the bronze medal! I finally got to watch the Russian cup final... I was very close, not even one point ahead of Zhilina.. ;)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Alisa Dvoeglazova skated well her SP at the Spartakiada today:

She is second, just 0.31 point behind Maria Gordeeva.

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
With little difficulties (fall from the second 4T attempt - counted only as 3T) Alisa still won Spartakiada:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Sorry if I need to ask a silly question: Does Alisa's family name have a meaning? My understanding of Russian is extremely basic at best, but I get something like "coated twice" :scratch2:. Can someone clear it up for me, please?