Adeliia Petrosian | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Adeliia Petrosian

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I like to watch movies, but more often I come across good drama films. This month I really liked "Words", "The Pianist", "The Universe of Stephen Hawking", "Tomorrow was war". But it's hard to find really funny comedies, usually I just don't find it funny😂 If you can tell me something, I'll definitely watch it🥰

I love this quote. I have a hard time finding really funny comedies, too.::laugh:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Thor: Ragnarok was quite a good comedy (haven't seen the new one).. ;)
Comics miss me totally. Or this way: every comics with a hero wearing his underwear over his outerwear is a comedy for me, jut not in the way the creators intended :biggrin:

Azikin

Medalist
Comics miss me totally. Or this way: every comics with a hero wearing his underwear over his outerwear is a comedy for me, jut not in the way the creators intended :biggrin:
Well it's a bit out of topic but I don't think superheroes in that movie wear classic underwear on spandex.. ;) And it's from the director Taika Waititi who is quite know for good comedies.. maybe Adelia would appreciate my recommendation.. ;)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well it's a bit out of topic but I don't think superheroes in that movie wear classic underwear on spandex.. ;) And it's from the director Taika Waititi who is quite know for good comedies.. maybe Adelia would appreciate my recommendation.. ;)
I like your recommendation. :)

Azikin

Medalist
zRqIm7lG0WE.jpg

Lurker11

On the Ice
Her SP is a very charming program. Iconic even with her singing along to it. Do they allow props in Russian domestic skating because I was thinking, the only way to improve her SP was for her to take a baguette out on the ice. Like she's skipping home from school with a baguette. You wouldn't want to get crumbs on the ice though.