Alina Zagitova | Page 1188 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
From championat.ru article:

"Luxurious and happy. How Zagitova shone brightly in front of VIP-guests on Red Square.

And ordinary fans climbed the fence and violated the social distance rules. What won't you do to see Alina's magical skating!

At a time when the stars of show business took the places assigned to them, ordinary fans of Zagitova showed miracles of resourcefulness, trying to find the most convenient position to observe their idol. Fans flooded the entire staircase of the neighbouring GUM department store, grossly violating social distance rules, and some even climbed the fence around the ice arena.

Alina's skating light, with high-class spins and magnificent split in the air. Zagitova did not perform jumps that evening, but it seemed that they were not required for the image of the young princess from The Sleeping Beauty. The skater has one hundred percent got used to the image of a princess in love and skated very emotionally and artistically. ... And after the performance, Zagitova noticeably perked up and looked happy.

After the performance ended, Alina briefly watched the training of sports and show business stars who took the ice rink at the end of the show, and then preferred the company of Sabina (her sister) and figure skater Tiffany Zagorski, who came to support her friend. The champion was clearly uncomfortable being in a crowd of people, so she hid in the room for VIP guests and went out only to take pictures and have a short conversation with journalists.

Immediately after a short conversation with the press, Alina hastened to leave the rink - she was in a hurry for a lesson in speech technique. Even despite the suspension of her career, Alina's timetable is scheduled by the minute. It is curious that during the live performance of Zagitova at the GUM-skating rink at the same time the First Channel (1TV) showed the next episode of the "Ice Age" show.

“Our champion is being broadcast here and there,” fans wrote on social media. And someone noted with irony that Zagitova, who had suspended her career, appears in public space more often than some active athletes.

"Thank you, our queen, for the feast!" - one of the fans wrote to Alina. And it's hard to disagree with them. It took Zagitova just a few minutes to charm everyone present and create an atmosphere of a real New Year's holiday on Red Square."

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina in the latest IA episode:

LClPW9r.jpg

Finley

Record Breaker
I'm happy Alina is having fun and living her life. Remember Alina's adorable periscope videos from when she was younger? Seems like she has reached a place where she feels comfortable enjoying that kind of social media again. :jump:

A comment on the article Sports.ru posted about Alina's new Tiktok account -

This event, that Zagitova got a TikTok account, is widely covered in the media. It is enough to look on the Internet. By the way, at one time Alina's fans posted a fragment of Alina's famous and striking number "Lara Croft" in her fan account on TikTok. The footage shows how at a certain moment Alina is trying to take off her black leather jacket. Alina begins to unfasten the zipper, the lock of which is unexpectedly stuck. After making a few movements on the ice, Alina manages to throw off a wardrobe item. "When something went wrong," - the skater's video is captioned.

Since its publication and only until May 2020, the video has managed to gain more than 22 million views of users from all over the world. Users have put more than 400 thousand likes and many comments under the post. This is Alina's incredible popularity!

Finley

Record Breaker
I say all the time that Alina has the best fans. Those are just words but there is no denying that among Alina's fans are some truly special people with a unique ability to appreciate her as more than just a skater. This girl is one of those fans and all I can say is thank you for sharing your moment -

Translation via google translate -

For many different reasons, I hate such a photography format as selfies. However, here it is important to pay attention not to who turned out how, but to who is captured in this very photo.

I follow the sports career of Alina @azagitova from the 2018 Olympics. But this is not only a huge professional in his field, awarded all world sports titles, but also an incredibly beautiful girl with a kind soul and a rich inner world. Alina is definitely worth looking up to - she achieved unprecedented heights, but at the same time she did not lose her humanity, kindness, sincerity, responsiveness and modesty.

Moreover, as a person who is not involved in the media sphere, she was not afraid of something new and is now learning our craft, journalism. The question is - where does the negative come from? I was outraged by this injustice and, taking the opportunity and being on the set of "Ice Age", I personally gave a gift to Alina as support. She is a great fellow and everything will be fine with her. A man with a capital letter who goes forward no matter what and jumps above his head.

Alina, I am very glad to meet you! Thanks for the motivation and inspiration, I know for sure - we will meet more than once