Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Beauty is in simplicity:

Alina-simpledress.jpg

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Please, somebody who speaks /understands Russian translate this! (Judging from Yagudin's face and Alina's laugh, Alina said something naughty...) :biggrin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYWsvnKmve/
they were assessing each other's spins. Alina was a strict judge! :ROFLMAO:
She was making fun of Yagudin's spins position, and told him he didn't do enough sit position rotations to earn levels :biggrin:

Finley

Record Breaker
they were assessing each other's spins. Alina was a strict judge! :ROFLMAO:
She was making fun of Yagudin's spins position, and told him he didn't do enough sit position rotations to earn levels :biggrin:
His face! :rofl:

Ilya defending Alina against bad journalism. We love to see it :coffee:

Choreographer Ilya Averbukh commented on the assumption that the Olympic champion Alina Zagitova had their airtime reduced on the Ice Age show.

The Russian figure skater, who took a break from her career, made her debut in the fall as a presenter on Channel One.

“This is the height of stupidity. You have to go crazy to write such nonsense. Alina conducts the program perfectly. With each program it becomes more and more beautiful. I think she's making tremendous progress, and she's a great fellow.

There can be no reduction in airtime, and this - I repeat once again - is a great stupidity. From the desire to hyip, ”Averbukh said.

Finley

Record Breaker
From Sports.ru -

Olympic champion in figure skating Alina Zagitova spoke about whether she is reviewing her skates, whether she listens to commentators and what she thinks about during her performance.
- Do you watch the recordings of your skates?
- When the skates are good, yes, I do. When the bad ones ... in general, one should look, analyze the mistakes. But I don’t like to remember how it all happened, because it psychologically crushed me very much. And I am the kind of person who, without any people, can beat myself up so hard that it doesn't seem like a little. When the rentals are good or more or less, I look at how everything looked on the camera. Sometimes I watch comments too.
It is interesting to listen to the opinion of other people - also figure skating professionals, Tatyana Anatolyevna in particular. Naturally, I still first of all listen to my coaches, and then to everyone else.
- Where is it more interesting: in the stands or in front of the TV?
- These are generally different things. I remember, as a child, I watched some competitions that were held in Megasport. And when I came here, it was a different experience. It's more atmospheric here.
And those who want to delve into the elements that skaters do are helped by commentators who broadcast to us on TV. It is better when they speak, they reason so that the person on the other side of the screen understands why one athlete received more points than the other. It is probably better when they comment on mistakes and speak in a professional manner.
- You can understand even before the jump - will it work or not?
- It seems to me that I already have an eye for all these mistakes, so I can understand in a jump whether I will finish it or not. On the Lutz - Rittberger cascade, I can already figure out how I will land at the approach.
I thought that I could distinguish it, but Yuzuru Hanyu , Nathan Chen and other skaters show us the opposite: they can fly so that it seems that now they will fall and break, and they leave these jumps. Now skaters can save jumps from completely different situations.
- What else do you keep in mind during the rental?
- By the way, our head in the program should work very accurately - when the element did not work out, we need to figure out how to build the program further in order not to lose points.
Now this is taught from childhood. I don't know how it was before - I was not in Moscow, but in the provinces - we were not taught that. Sometimes I had four cascades, but I needed three, sometimes I got confused in the jumps that I did - I could do several flips, rittberger. In Moscow, St. Petersburg, I think they teach this in advance.
- Do the coaches have a calculator in their heads?
- Even when I was performing, I get off the ice, and they immediately say how much I get - enough or not enough. I don't think about it during the program. I think we need to do it well, as cleanly as possible. And they are calculating something. When we select a program, everything is calculated to the smallest detail, then it is worked out, '' Zagitova said on the air of Channel One .

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
With so many skaters being sick and withdrawing, I’m really worried for Alina. I read Eteri is also sick.

Finley

Record Breaker
With so many skaters being sick and withdrawing, I’m really worried for Alina. I read Eteri is also sick.
Well, it's funny you should mention that, because Layshev, director of Sambo 70, thought the same -

Here is the relevant translated paragraph -

“Eteri Georgievna has a cold, like many now. We try to keep track of everything in our school and do everything that depends on us. Her work is connected with ice.

She has no suspicions of being infected with the coronavirus. She is now being treated and works remotely with her girls, ”said the director of “ Sambo-70 ” Renat Layshev .

But, plot twist, Layshev is once again proving himself to be a complete idiot who has no idea what is going on and cannot stop embarrassing himself -

"Hello! Dear Renat Alekseevich, we are healthy, we seem to feel good, there are no symptoms of colds. Thank you very much for your concern.

We are at our workplace, ”Tutberidze said.

Eteri posted an IG story with Daniil & Sergei at the rink today. She seems to be fine. Layshev on the other hand......

Finley

Record Breaker
Lechat, I am also worried about Alina. It seems impossible that she won't catch something at some point. :( I just hope that if she does it isn't serious and she recovers quickly without complications. I hope that for everyone everywhere.