Alina Zagitova | Page 1515 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina is touring in the heart of Siberia. :)
Alina in Novosibirsk before the show, love the sunglasses. ✌️

At the show

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina had a very busy week-end. Let's try to catch up with her. :)
This is her exhibition program at the junior competition finals in Moscow on Sunday. 🌹

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
And this is Alina at a press conference at the same event on Sunday. She was answering questions together with coaches Nina Mozer, Elena Vodorezova and the new head of figure skating federation Anton Sikharulidze. ✌️

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I was planning to catch up to Alina's activities last Saturday in Omsk. But Alina arrived in Tatarstan yesterday and she has accomplished plenty there. :)

Breaking news: Alina signed a contract with Tatneft. Not only she will endorse the company but she will also advise it on its sports related programs. :clap:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
But that was in the afternoon. In the morning Alina taught a masterclass to young skaters at a local rink in Almetyevsk. The same rink where she made her first steps on ice. Alina was very emotional in her post describing that experience. 🌹

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
In between all that Alina also visited a local museum. Here is a summary of her crazy busy day in Almetyevsk. :)

And after that Alina traveled to Kazan where she will do a show tomorrow. I think she even made it to the match of KHL hockey finals.✌️ This is Alina in her hotel room in Kazan, radiant as ever although she said she barely managed to survive the day. :love2: :ROFLMAO:

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think this story needs to be highlighted:

So Alina and the others got on the bus to travel hours and hours to get to UFA for a show.

The story that is emerging from the fans there is that Alina stayed after the show and signed, and took photos for an hour. It seems that anyone that wanted an autograph got one.

That’s very impressive.

It reminded me of a story I saw for myself: years ago, at the US Open tennis tournament, Shanon Elizabeth the actress was walking the grounds. As you can imagine, a crowd quickly formed.

A crapload of security quickly rushed over there to take her away. She not only stood her ground, but also told security that she will not leave until everyone that wanted an autograph got one. Sure enough, she stood there for way longer than she should have and signed for everyone.

I was not even looking for one, I coincidentally was walking the same time she was but I was so impressed with how gracious she was that I ended up getting one as well.

I still have it and every time I come across it, I smile at how awesome she was that day.

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I think this story needs to be highlighted:

So Alina and the others got on the bus to travel hours and hours to get to UFA for a show.

The story that is emerging from the fans there is that Alina stayed after the show and signed, and took photos for an hour. It seems that anyone that wanted an autograph got one.

That’s very impressive.

It reminded me of a story I saw for myself: years ago, at the US Open tennis tournament, Shanon Elizabeth the actress was walking the grounds. As you can imagine, a crowd quickly formed.

A crapload of security quickly rushed over there to take her away. She not only stood her ground, but also told security that she will not leave until everyone that wanted an autograph got one. Sure enough, she stood there for way longer than she should have and signed for everyone.

I was not even looking for one, I coincidentally was walking the same time she was but I was so impressed with how gracious she was that I ended up getting one as well.

I still have it and every time I come across it, I smile at how awesome she was that day.

Thanks for sharing. I have a similar story of my mom and me meeting a famous actor at an airport back when I was young. He was very gracious with my mom and I still have his autograph.

As for Alina - she mentioned a few times in her interviews that she tries to never refuse an autograph because she herself had a bad experience as a child when somebody refused her request. She oftens spends up to an hour with her fans after her shows, schedule permitting. And it is also a funny coincidence that Alina's acquaintance with coach T. began with Alina asking for her autograph and photo, and coach T. also did not refuse her request. :)

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Right on queue, here is Alina's performance yesterday in Ufa. ✌️ The last hour of the video shows Alina with fans - signing autographs, taking pictures with fans, even hugging. A very sweet video. :clap: Thank you Ufa. 🌹

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina is flying out to Kazakhstan for a show tomorrow. ✌️
Meanwhile here is more of Alina at her masterclass in Kazan a few days ago. :clap:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Fun video from a fan in Almaty. The Tiktok caption reads "My future daughter will be an Olympic Champion". :rofl:

After the show, already trying out a present. :) :love2:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina is thanking her fans and all the spectators who came to see her perform last month all over the country and not only, from Moscow to Vladivostok and even Almaty. ✌️ 🌹

And Alina is off to a vacay at a mystery tropical location. :)

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I meant to post this a few weeks ago but better late than never. :)
Alina also gave a masterclass to about twenty young skaters in Omsk that was attended by several hundred (!) spectators and was also extensively covered by the local TV. Here is a short video

and the second TV news clip ✌️