Alina Zagitova | Page 496 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

EdRoz

Record Breaker
and Alina looked like an old and experienced fisherman when showing the size of Masaru ... I caught a fish like thiiiiis :laugh:

Finley

Record Breaker
so now Masaru become an ambassador! WOW

If we don't get a television commercial featuring Masaru, Iriska and their new beds, (I guess they could give Alina a mattress too!) then Air-weave Mattress co. is doing it wrong!

Make it happen, Air weave! Someone tweet them!

EdRoz

Record Breaker
And now she is in Japan where she's showered with love (and presents :).

Alina said that she has a dream - to open a Japanese restaurant in Moscow, this should be done now !! I am sure that the Japanese would give her all the best that is needed for a restaurant and it could be the best in Moscow :party:

egoshina

On the Ice
Alina said that she has a dream - to open a Japanese restaurant in Moscow, this should be done now !! I am sure that the Japanese would give her all the best that is needed for a restaurant and it could be the best in Moscow :party:

and it will never lack customers as half of the Japanese population will be visiting Moscow just to eat in her restaurant :)

paji15

On the Ice
Alina still shy of a large number of people, attention to her person, she forgets the words and that is cute

I think she is very very good when you think abou how old she is and that she is still a almost rookie in this life ..she is dealing with it like a boss ..just imagine that a lot of people in her (and also much older) age are shy to speak in front of their classmates in school when they have presentation which they have fully prepare ..and she is in front of strangers and did not know what they will ask her :) But Yes it is cute :)

caballe

On the Ice

Right after she wins her World title in Japan - it will be a perfect moment to cement her legacy. I hope she really does it. If anyone can accomplish whatever they put their mind to, we know it's Alina!!:love:

lusk8

Record Breaker
Alina gaining her Pooh from Yuzuru as a gift after the 2016 GPFinal (her Junior win).

A sweet moment worth remembering. So much has happened for her during these almost two years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bog80OxDDL0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dzwg4rm6phxo

Side note: I hope this cherished gift is still in pristine condition after hurricane Masaru. Anyway now Alina will have her GP season alongside Pooh-nados on the ice floor, she can probably ask for a new one.

EdRoz

Record Breaker
From Alina Periscope 31.12.2017 .. one and a half months before Olympic

"I recently learned that Ded Moroz ( Santa Claus) does not exist :reye: this is sad, I was upset :shrug:.
In general, he usually comes to children with good behavior, he didn’t come to me, something went wrong"

https://youtu.be/KAzjfYxv2dU

Alina, you are killing me ..softly :laugh:

lusk8

Record Breaker
From Alina Periscope 31.12.2017 .. one and a half months before Olympic

"I recently learned that Ded Moroz ( Santa Claus) does not exist :reye: this is sad, I was upset :shrug:.
In general, he usually comes to children with good behavior, he didn’t come to me, something went wrong"

https://youtu.be/KAzjfYxv2dU

Alina, you are killing me ..softly :laugh:

Now that I looked up your post on the mobile Safari version of GS to give you a thumbs up I realized...

We’re both Medalists on GS (before I was tripping on the podium or something)!!!

I hope they’re both Gold Medals to be in synch with Alina.

Now to your posts: I love this video, Alina is so funny!!

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Now that I looked up your post on the mobile Safari version of GS to give you a thumbs up I realized...

We’re both Medalists on GS (before I was tripping on the podium or something)!!!

I hope they’re both Gold Medals to be in synch with Alina.

Yeah :yahoo:

And lesnar001 is Medalist as well, but he is so old , from 2005 on GS ,
I think he look like Santa :laugh:

Waiting for theBallerina to medalist :yay:

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Yeah :yahoo:

And lesnar001 is Medalist as well, but he is so old , from 2005 on GS ,
I think he look like Santa :laugh:

Waiting for theBallerina to medalist :yay:

But according to Alina - Santa doesn't exist!!!!

I'm trying to remember why I joined in 2005 - it was probably because they required a log-on even to view the forums during competitions.
I'm happy that they kept me "on the books" all those years.

I didn't start posting until earlier this year (after Worlds).

Finley

Record Breaker
Congratulation to all of our Medalists! TAT would say that all of you should have Gold Medals because you are all so wonderful and deserving and we can't possibly choose between you!

:points:

Gold Medals for Everybody! :clap:

Meanwhile I will be getting a Gold medal for pettiness for never missing an opportunity to take a dig at TAT! #NeverForget :dev2:

Amef

Final Flight
Interview with Alina https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=350&v=JmVol8TGTWw

Translation

Thank you for coming. I am very glad that my dog will be an ambassador for such a good company, and that these very good mattresses produced by this company will be available to people and now to animals too.
The mattress was presented to me at the show in Osaka. It has ‘Masuru’ written on it, I was very pleased. The person who presented it produced an impression on me on being very kind to people and animals too. When I brought it home Iriska started using it straight away as Masaru was at dog handler. When Masaru came back home she pushed Iriska off it and Iriska and Iriska gave in as an older one. Now Masaru uses it and even marked the territory :). But it is not a problem as it easy to clean the cover in the washing machine and the mattress itself in the bathtub.

Masaru weighs 22 kg now but it was some time ago.
(After being presented with a mattress for Iriska) I think this will end the fighting, and Iriska will be now happy to sleep on it too.

I’ve grown 7 cm. It was difficult to adjust to at first but my coaches helped me and with training I overcame this. I got used to it. Everyone grows and I am not an exception.

First of all, Masaru is my friend. As I am quite busy training and I moved cities, I don’t have many friends. And I didn’t have someone to talk to, to cuddle, as my parents also live in different city. So I was lacking interactions, feeling of being loved. So I always wanted a big dog, so that I could cuddle, hug, go for long walks, talk to it.

Masaru and Iriska help my mood when I am not in a good mood. They feel when I am in a bad mood and cheer me up.

awww this is so cute and sweet! Just love the thought of how Iriska and Masaru will now share a mattress!!! I want to see a photo of it on alina's instastory someday!

lusk8

Record Breaker
Congratulation to all of our Medalists! TAT would say that all of you should have Gold Medals because you are all so wonderful and deserving and we can't possibly choose between you!

:points:

Gold Medals for Everybody! :clap:

Meanwhile I will be getting a Gold medal for pettiness for never missing an opportunity to take a dig at TAT! #NeverForget :dev2:

We are Alina’s Medalist team and she is our golden queen.

Wouldn’t have this fanfest without you to take a dig at TAT for all of us.

In commemoration of this I’ll skate both my FS and my SP to different pieces from Carmen and will back load all my jumps for the heck of it.

TAT this one is for you: I’ll use only my skating skills to get a level 4 on my step sequence, watch out for my interpretation of music it will blow you away.

Finley

Record Breaker
We are Alina’s Medalist team and she is our golden queen.

Wouldn’t have this fanfest without you to take a dig at TAT for all of us.

In commemoration of this I’ll skate both my FS and my SP to different pieces from Carmen and will back load all my jumps for the heck of it.

TAT this one is for you: I’ll use only my skating skills to get a level 4 on my step sequence, watch out for my interpretation of music it will blow you away.

The fire in your eyes is blinding! :love:

lesnar001

Record Breaker
awww this is so cute and sweet! Just love the thought of how Iriska and Masaru will now share a mattress!!! I want to see a photo of it on alina's instastory someday!

I like the way Alina was able to weave her story about Masaru peeing on the mattress with a "shout out" to Air-Weave for being so easy to clean.

lusk8

Record Breaker
I like the way Alina was able to weave her story about Masaru peeing on the mattress with a "shout out" to Air-Weave for being so easy to clean.

That was my favorite bit!!!

No caos, desperation and running around the house, with Air-Weave you can just laugh it all off because cleaning is a breeze.

Also this recent mattress tag game really explains Iriska’s face inside Alina’s suitcase to Japan “just you try getting me out of this bag Masaru-buddy”.