Alina Zagitova | Page 909 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Bouquets are getting bigger and bigger :)

An update from the Traffic Police, Republic of Udmurtia, Russia: Unfortunately, the infamously known international drag-racer, El Hámster, will avoid facing any liability due to expiration of the statute of limitations.

First an airplane, now a riverboat called Alina Bravo :)

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
An update from the Traffic Police, Republic of Udmurtia, Russia: Unfortunately, the infamously known international drag-racer, El Hámster, will avoid facing any liability due to expiration of the statute of limitations.

:laugh2:

sunn1ly

On the Ice
I would like to put Alina as wallpaper. Could you please recommend me where I can find pictures or wallpapers with her or which is your fave pics of her. Thanks.

paji15

On the Ice
I'm starting to have the same problems even in czech, could be ageing :biggrin:

Well, I'm currently writting thesis with all sources in english. (Good job with topic choice to me!) Sometime I'm not able to put decent czech sentence together. :laugh: It's like It's not my native language anymore or what ... Idk if it's ageing or just my stupidity :laugh: Waiting to see Alina's new programs and cute pics (like today with Masaru) to cheer me up! :laugh:

5Axel

Rinkside
Well, I'm currently writting thesis with all sources in english. (Good job with topic choice to me!) Sometime I'm not able to put decent czech sentence together. [emoji23] It's like It's not my native language anymore or what ... Idk if it's ageing or just my stupidity [emoji23] Waiting to see Alina's new programs and cute pics (like today with Masaru) to cheer me up! [emoji23]
Good luck! [emoji6]

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Well, I'm currently writting thesis with all sources in english. (Good job with topic choice to me!) Sometime I'm not able to put decent czech sentence together. :laugh: It's like It's not my native language anymore or what ... Idk if it's ageing or just my stupidity :laugh: Waiting to see Alina's new programs and cute pics (like today with Masaru) to cheer me up! :laugh:

Držím palce :)

(I'm glad I've written my thesis 15 years ago.)