Alina Zagitova | Page 950 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Thank you for the schedule.

I see 3 Ladies competitions here. One on FRI. and two on SAT. Do you know what they are exactly? Free program on Friday at 13:30 local time? And what's on Sat.?

I'm kinda confused.

Those fully coloured fields are trainings.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
This is amazing! But is this not right in the middle of Russian Nationals?

RN dates for ladies are Dec 27/28/29 (SP/FS/EX); the show opens on 27th. I believe Alina will take part in the shows after Russian Nationals - Dec 30/31 (full house guaranteed :)) and in Jan, during New Year Holidays (will help her keep in form between competitions too).

I wonder what she will play though!

Most probably, one of the Fairies or smth like that.

Happy Skates

Final Flight
RN dates for ladies are Dec 27/28/29 (SP/FS/EX); the show opens on 27th. I believe Alina will take part in the shows after Russian Nationals - Dec 30/31 (full house guaranteed :)) and in Jan, during New Year Holidays (will help her keep in form between competitions too).

Most probably, one of the Fairies or smth like that.

That makes sense! And yay!!! What a busy girl she's gonna be! I love that she gets to enjoy her career like this, and that she has opportunities to make money (and probably will for the rest of her life). Her hard work has truly paid off. I hope she has so much fun, and isn't too pressured between Russian Nationals, the show, and possibly Europeans all in one month.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
I hope she has so much fun, and isn't too pressured between Russian Nationals, the show, and possibly Europeans all in one month.

After the hell of a pressure that she's gone through (and with flying colours in the end!) after being "the wrong girl that won the Olympics" and the whole last season, everything else would be just another Tuesday.