Alina Zagitova | Page 1135 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Finley

Record Breaker
Ilya Averbukh talking about Alina on Ice Age. I just love this so much -

Ilya Averbukh, producer of the Ice Age TV project, spoke about the work of Olympic champion Alina Zagitova as the host of the show.

- Did you expect that it would be more difficult or easier with Alina?

- I'm glad how Alina behaves. There is already a stereotype that she does not like to give interviews, is laconic, and closes herself in. There were such concerns, but I see that everything is not at all like that. She is ready to solo, she just needs support.

- Can she make an outstanding journalist?

- It depends on what goals she pursues. If she follows this path, she has a name and all the opportunities for this. But for this you need to study, at some point only the name will not be enough. Everything needs to be learned, everything is not given just like that. It's just that you can only write nonsense on the Internet, everything else needs to be learned.

- How is Alina preparing for filming?

- There is a lot of it. The teachers she works with help her through the microphone in her ear. They suggest some things, formulate, she lets it through herself. Zagitova in close contact with the teacher, questions for the participants are discussed in advance.

Today we just changed questions, it was one of my wishes in the middle, so that they are not general. And as soon as Alina connected to what she sees, the process immediately took off.

- What is her share of improvisation in questions? It can be seen that at the beginning there is some kind of skeleton, but then she begins to add from herself.

- Today it was wonderful that Alina began to add on her own. At first she asked us to tell her the whole question, today she started asking what worries her. It is great that she is formulating the question the way the generation that follows us formulates it.

This is also very important, because the "Ice Age" is a program that has become a cult. We have the tenth season, fifteen years is a long road. And it's great that this fresh breath comes also thanks to such presenters as Alina.

- Does she like it herself? Is she getting high?

- I think so. It was at that moment when she realized that she was the presenter, not just a beautiful postcard, but leading the whole project,” Averbukh noted.

Decoder

On the Ice
Alina is definitely in good shape, both mentally and physically. I hope the coaching team can make a well-thought-out plan for her training. Obviously she does not need to do anything in a rush for this pseudo-season, but personally I think they could try to aim at the season after, starting from now. I think Alina is currently well positioned for some good skating.
Well, I'm selfish and want to see her stay competitive, and win.
(disclaimer: of course I support her, no matter what she ultimately chooses to do.)

Finley

Record Breaker
Yagudin -

Interviewer: - It was always clear from you that you are more or less open person and are ready to speak on almost any topic. And Zagitova keeps more and more to herself, at least in public.

Yagudin: - It is clear that it is very difficult for her, and this is the purest truth. It’s hard for her, probably for two reasons. She is a rather secretive person - she was brought up that way. And second - she is 18 years old. For example, life experience helps me. And she has everything ahead. But I remember two things. When I auditioned in Ostankino, I asked her about one article: "Listen, did you see what they wrote about you there?" She replied: "I generally went to study in order to write the right articles, and not invent, as many journalists do." And the second thing. During the shooting a week ago, I was very pleasantly surprised that she came prepared. She knew the entire text by heart. She is trying very hard to do a completely new and very hard job. I remember my first experience. I was already strongly over 18, and I hosted Good Evening Moscow with Larisa Golubkina. How my eyes widened with horror, because I had never worked with the "ear" before. Everything was new, scary, I had a real panic. Now Alina is going through the same thing. But not to take these steps out of fear is foolishness.

https://www.fontanka.ru/2020/09/17/69471493/