Medalist
YogaBauer :)

771136.gif

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Lilbet: "Just a beautiful pic for your insta feed" 😀

Baitak Tursynbayev, Lil'bet's dad:
The current champion and vice-champion of the world!
The whole world knows these two strong-willed girls!
Alina and Elizabeth made history in Japanese Saitama in 2019!!!

Alina Zagitova is the first figure skater in the history of Russia and the second in world history (after Kim Yeon Ah) who has won all the titles in world figure skating! 💪

Elizabeth Tursynbaeva is the first figure skater among senior ladies in history to perform a quadruple jump in an official competition. And the first figure skater in the history of Kazakhstan to win silver medals at the World Championship and silver medals at the Championship of Four Continents! 💪

Bravo! Keep it up! We love you very much! Strong health and good luck in sports at the upcoming competitions !!!

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
From an interview by Sof'ya Akat'yeva after her win in the CoR in Syzran':

- Do you ask for advice from more experienced colleagues?
- Yes! Once I couldn't do the Lo combos correctly, and Alina Zagitova corrected my mistake. I remember that very well.

- Did you ask her for advice or did she come up to you?
- Alina saw me fall many times and came up to me herself. Gave advice on how best to do the spins in the air. For me, Zagitova is an example in everything. She's an indefatigable hard worker.
845345.jpg

Last edited:

Scott512

Record Breaker
I think this is not a conversation to have in Alina's FF. It's their problem. But as a short comment teamtutberdze reached a very low level, very, very low.
You sort of have to get in the gutter when you're dealing with the pilferer. What hes not happy getting Sasha Veronika and aliona in the last 4 months due to promises of unimagined money and success? He needs more and his ego is out of control. The FED needs to control him.

EG never ever talks about any other group or team in a negative light. TT sticks to their business with what they do. It's plushenko starting all this nonsense thinking he can lure many skaters away from TT. Obviously it looks like he can. Thankfully Alina said no and did not go to PA. Mr and Mrs plushenko are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Sasha is absolutely furious that they brought Aliona in there. How do you think she would feel if they brought GOAT Alina in there too? They struck out on Zhenya too.

While it's always better to stay classy PA has done too much damage to TT in the last few months and they would only lie about trying to lure Alina away. There is no doubt plushenko can take Anna Kamila Maya or Dasha away with promises of money sponsors and greatness all things he achieved and earned by the way.

The reality is only Sasha can stop Plushenko from taking more of Eteris great girls by putting her foot down threatening to leave if he brings in any more top females. Eteri can not promise these girls the things that Plushenko can other than winning of course which should be first and foremost.

Alinas is mentality and evgeni's mentality are very very different. Thank God for that.