Aljona Savchenko & Bruno Massot | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Aljona Savchenko & Bruno Massot

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
It's official, Bruno will be a citizen soon. Herzlich Willkommen! *blasmusik:dance2:*

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Finally! Can't blame Bruno though I am trying to learn German and I find the language soooooo tough.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It's official, Bruno will be a citizen soon. Herzlich Willkommen! *blasmusik:dance2:*

Great news! I was disappointed by a couple of recent news regarding citizenship issues of paired skaters, so I'm glad that Bruno has no problem with that!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I hope you guys can watch this, it's from Daniel Weiss, the german figure skating commentator for national broadcaster ARD/ONE. I cannot direct link though. He visited Aliona & Bruno at the Oberstdorf Rink on 15th of November to shoot a feature about them, which will be on TV tomorrow. And he posted this great video where he?/someone holds the camera while he follows Bruno & Aliona around the rink during some part of their LP. It's really cool, have a look! Second post on his facebook page

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I hope you guys can watch this, it's from Daniel Weiss, the german figure skating commentator for national broadcaster ARD/ONE. I cannot direct link though. He visited Aliona & Bruno at the Oberstdorf Rink on 15th of November to shoot a feature about them, which will be on TV tomorrow. And he posted this great video where he?/someone holds the camera while he follows Bruno & Aliona around the rink during some part of their LP. It's really cool, have a look! Second post on his facebook page

Is this it? https://www.facebook.com/Eiskunstla...33GRr9t-dRiIlBTIWdCTedhiN4ig4B4BJLRJ3hcnCZzxg

To get the direct link, you simply just click on the date of the post. :)

And yeah, that is really cool!!!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Is this it? https://www.facebook.com/Eiskunstla...33GRr9t-dRiIlBTIWdCTedhiN4ig4B4BJLRJ3hcnCZzxg

To get the direct link, you simply just click on the date of the post. :)

And yeah, that is really cool!!!

If I click on your link I still do not go directly to the video, I tried that before with the date. Facebook remains a mystery, but then I think they do it on purpose, not liking outside linking. In Facebook's mindset, the internet is facebook. ;)

It makes one feel a little dizzy, but amazingly feels like you're part of the pair Aliona/Bruno. Great!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

Love the clip and their enthusiasm as well as the clear sound of their gliding on the ice. :)

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Aliona: "It might look easy, but when you're doing it, you're getting all tangled up."

No, Aliona, it does NOT look easy. At all. :laugh:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
S/M for Olympic Gold!!!! That was so great! I love their LP so much! They were so happy and cute in the interview. Ah, they saved the GPF for me!

madison

Record Breaker
S/M for Olympic Gold!!!! That was so great! I love their LP so much! They were so happy and cute in the interview. Ah, they saved the GPF for me!

I have to say their free is just exquisite, it's masterpiece, the best among the pair skaters' programs.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Just watched their FS. AMAZING. I am not into pairs on the whole, but I love these guys! Congrats on gold!!!