Azikin

Medalist
New schoolyear is here! :cheer2::cheer:

Nev1B6cte1c.jpg

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
Anna will perform at the JGP Kransoyarsk in the opening ceremony on September 15(?).
Finally! I missed her so much :love2:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Anna tends to be given unique pieces of music, and the start of this SP follows in that tradition. Being Anna, I think she manages to pull it off! She wasn't satisfied with her SP outing today, but it's only test skates, and imperfect form at the start of the season is no big deal. Her musicality and expressiveness were top-notch as always, and I am crossing my fingers for her to have a great free skate tomorrow.

Artemisa

Final Flight
If she has an injury .. she should rest .. I hope she doesn't become another medvedeva in the olympic season

Vemvane

On the Ice
More photos.

Anna's commentary in the caption of the second picture is thoughtful and eloquent as always. Google translate is not garbled for once!

Anna Shcherbakova appreciated the performance in the short program at the test skates in Chelyabinsk.

“Today I felt as comfortable as possible on the ice. I came out and immediately felt this energy of the audience, which we are waiting for all the offseason. Immediately it was very pleasant how we were greeted. During the warm-up, it gave me energy and I flew straight on the ice. Then, at the box office, I also drove straight winged.

I tried to convey the program as much as possible, since it was the first time. It is very important to present it to the audience.

Unfortunately, I missed these training camps in Novogorsk. Therefore, for me, the preparation for the season began later - it just shifted. And already in "Khrustalny" they began to stage programs for me. We tried to work with the coaches as quickly as possible so that I came to the skates in a uniform in which I would not be ashamed to show myself and in which I could present new programs.

In general, I like to try different images, and when I was offered these programs, I immediately imagined how it would look. I really like these programs, but I know that there is still a lot of work to be done in order for them to turn out the way I want, as the coaches see it. I try to put all of myself in every box office and add a little bit, ”Shcherbakova said on the air of Channel One.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information