Anna Shcherbakova | Page 57 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Azikin

Medalist
One more group to go.. I hope Anna will beat the other Anna to get some advantage before the FP... :cheer2:

karina17

Final Flight
Anna skated clean, has a score of 73, the crowd was amazed, and Ted called her an angel.

I can die happy now.

Elana

On the Ice
I was expecting her to keep her SP dress from last season, it was so pretty! But I like the new one too, light blue is definitely her color! Very happy for Anna, it looked like she was having the time of her life out on the ice and soaking it all in for her first internation competition :luv17:

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I was upset because my connection failed right after her 2A!!! [emoji24] Can you believe it?!
Anyway, amazing skate by Anna as expected. Congratulations!
This JGP will be as good as the last one.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Such a beautiful international debut for Anna...she is angelic, it seems like the entire world is ceasing to exist when she skates..It's just her, and her beautiful interpretation. :luv17:

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
If Anya's scores were calculated with men's PCS factor, she would outscore Gogolev by 3 points.

Azikin

Medalist
I wonder what that 6 point lead can mean in terms of strategy for the free program. I guess at least she can be quite comfortable knowing it's quite a big lead..

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
I wonder what that 6 point lead can mean in terms of strategy for the free program. I guess at least she can be quite comfortable knowing it's quite a big lead..

Now she can go full Trusova and fight for her place in history.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I AM SO PROUD OF HER! She was so wonderful!! :luv17: Well done, Anna! All the best for the FS. If you do it like this, you‘ll be fine! :)