Anna Shcherbakova | Page 154 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Scott512

Record Breaker
Any updates on Anna's health?

I think because of the world situation of covid-19 that if she really has pneumonia then she needs to take the rest of this year off and maybe even early next year for Europeans and worlds and that may be doubtful and then come back strong next season. I don't really know what to say but you don't want to risk her getting covid on top of pneumonia. I'm not saying this is an unimportant season but it's a scattered crazy season that might not mean anything. If Anna can somehow feel better in a week or so and get her endurance back then maybe you think about Nationals. But that's a big if.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Scott512

Record Breaker
Finally, some good news about Anya:

teamtutberidzee:
⚡Anna Shcherbakova resumed training. Now Anyuta is doing well, she is recovering🙏
Anya had the fastest recovery from pneumonia I've ever heard of. How is this possible? Please please please be careful Anya. This season is not nearly as important as next season if there is a next season because that's the Olympic season for Winter Olympics in February 2022.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Anya seems to be fine - here she is together with Kamila & Alina during the (becoming traditional, it seems) today's Munchkin Day in Khrustal'nyi:

320288.jpg