Anticipating the Worlds | Golden Skate

Anticipating the Worlds

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Its funny, I kind of can speculate the outcome of the Worlds - something I don't like to do, but in spite of it, I can't wait for the Worlds to start!! I am feeling down in the dumps right now and need a good shot of skating to pick me up! Anyone else feeling this way?

- About the speculations - purely from some of the outcomes this season - of course - anything can and will happen!

It's figure skating!!!

:)

mzheng

Record Breaker
Ladskater said:
Its funny, I kind of can speculate the outcome of the Worlds - something I don't like to do, but in spite of it, I can't wait for the Worlds to start!! I am feeling down in the dumps right now and need a good shot of skating to pick me up! Anyone else feeling this way?

Me too. My reply your post at this late time is the prove. lol.

euterpe

Medalist
The bad thing is that after Worlds, we have to wait until September for more competitions. Withdrawal pains are ahead! :cry:

mzheng

Record Breaker
However, after worlds, knowing there will be no competetion untill September that will help me settle down to regular pace of life. lol.

Jhar55

Medalist
I know it's not Worlds or Nationals but we still have the Spring Challenge to look forward too. Then go into skating withdrawls.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
The bad thing is that after Worlds, we have to wait until September for more competitions. Withdrawal pains are ahead!

Exactly! And then what are we going to talk about on GS?

ew.................:\

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Well, as to reading forums, I actually love the summer months with the crazy topics (remember Animal Spirits???) and the costume wars. Not to mention it is the only time that you can get a decent discussion of ice dance going.

But that doesn't mean I look forward to all those non skating months. I am just hoping that a lot of the missing coverage of things like Junior Worlds, which is only going to air for an hour, and other events will be shown during the rerun season.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I think, for me anyway, it's such a long span of time between each countrie's Nationals and the Worlds...........it's almost a let down..........not..........I can't wait............42

mariana

On the Ice
euterpe said:
The bad thing is that after Worlds, we have to wait until September for more competitions. Withdrawal pains are ahead! :cry:

Well, you're lucky you have to wait only until september, I'll have to wait until next January to see competitions again.:cry: :cry:

mzheng

Record Breaker
Jhar55 said:
I know it's not Worlds or Nationals but we still have the Spring Challenge to look forward too. Then go into skating withdrawls.

When is the Spring Challenge? Is it right after the worlds? Where? Heard Michelle will be there, right?

euterpe

Medalist
When figure skating is over for the season, I switch my interest to horse racing. Following the Triple Crown from early May to early June is a great way to ease the pangs of no FS competition. Then the summer at Saratoga, and after Labor Day, it's figure skating again, with a dash of Breeders' Cup thrown in.

A great combination!