Article on Kaetlyn Osmond ( Dimanno) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Article on Kaetlyn Osmond ( Dimanno)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
what a missed opportunity she could have had to write an endearing story about someone who struggled so much to get back, and not only did get back to competing, but she achieved a spectacular skate. some people just suck at making good life choices. Di manno is one of them

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
what a missed opportunity she could have had to write an endearing story about someone who struggled so much to get back, and not only did get back to competing, but she achieved a spectacular skate. some people just suck at making good life choices. Di manno is one of them

:2thumbs:

My eyes are already sore from :rolleye: over her write up on Patrick linked on his thread, so here's what I have for her: :whack: :handw:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I am sure this article comes under the journalistic term of : Yellow Copy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

It does what the writer wants, grabs our attention, detracts from Katelyn's awesome comeback and misses the point completely. Let's face it folks this is bad journalism at its best. No one here or in the figure skating world takes this article seriously. Obviously, many skaters have skated to this music and other Opera pieces. I classify this as pure ignorance on the media's part. Kudos for Katelyn for not letting it rattle her or take away from her awesome skate.