Brian Joubert, Nathalie Pechalat on French "Dancing With The Stars" | Golden Skate

Brian Joubert, Nathalie Pechalat on French "Dancing With The Stars"

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So I just saw the snippet of the title and thought Brian Joubert had a new pairs partner, LOL.

Oh!!!! I'd love to see them on it!!! (Granted I'll have to find it all on youtube...so hopefully people will upload videos!) :yay: Congrats to them! I hope they have a fun time doing it!!!

LRK

Record Breaker
Sounds like fun! And I too am hoping for YouTube videos! :)

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Do they really have Nathalie Pechalat listed as Ice Dancer and Jean Dujardin's girlfriend? The girlfriend part is so unnecessary to me

VeredRoyz

Rinkside
BS'D

Krunchii,

It's unnecessary, but you know how the media works. Péchalat will, hopefully, be recognised by the public for what she and Bourzat have done on the ice and not for her latest relationship.

Anyhow, I hope that Joubert and Péchalat will enjoy the time!

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse <3

TMC

Record Breaker
Sounds like fun! And I too am hoping for YouTube videos! :)

Me too! and subtitles!!!

Man I wish Netflix carried reality stuff - I would so watch some past Survivor seasons (Pearl Islands, Samoa),all of Strictly Come Dancing and other countries' DWTS! But I'd need them subtitles to understand..

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Youtube seems to have a lot of clips of the dances from past seasons. Finding full episodes might be more difficult, but hopefully some kind fan will upload them. I have a feeling the "LaMaisonDeJoubert" YT channel will deliver.

It has probably been mentioned on here before, but Kevin Van Der Perren won the Belgian version of DWTS last year...skaters seem to have a great track record on these shows.

LRK

Record Breaker
Youtube seems to have a lot of clips of the dances from past seasons. Finding full episodes might be more difficult, but hopefully some kind fan will upload them. I have a feeling the "LaMaisonDeJoubert" YT channel will deliver.

It has probably been mentioned on here before, but Kevin Van Der Perren won the Belgian version of DWTS last year...skaters seem to have a great track record on these shows.

Really? I didn't know that - good for KVDP. :)