Cup of China Gala/Exhibition | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Cup of China Gala/Exhibition

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Oh my god! That was amazing :D

I need a video of Javi and Mao skating to each other's short programs together :laugh:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yuko's outfit reminded me of Adelina's a few years back :hopelessness:

Yes. The Burlesque routine (although, I actually preferred the gala version with the tassle dress) :biggrin:

And funnily enough, that was when I started to realise that Adelina was growing up to be very attractive...

CaroLiza_fan

iamchrislao

On the Ice
watched Mao's! super fun! haha the british sport commentators keep saying "double world champion" and "first skater, male or female, to win all grand prix titles." Well she's a 3-time world champion and she won all grand prix titles in 2013 when she won Skate America! she won Cup of China with her Swan Lake routine, just keeping at bay Julia Lipnitskaia.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
watched Mao's! super fun! haha the british sport commentators keep saying "double world champion" and "first skater, male or female, to win all grand prix titles." Well she's a 3-time world champion and she won all grand prix titles in 2013 when she won Skate America! she won Cup of China with her Swan Lake routine, just keeping at bay Julia Lipnitskaia.

Yes, I keep wanting to correct them every time they say "two time world champion" :laugh:

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Yes, I keep wanting to correct them every time they say "two time world champion" :laugh:

I know! You'd think somebody would have called in or emailed or left a comment somewhere about this since Friday :scratch3:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is it still on air?! :jaw:

I left half an hour ago after Eurosport finished their coverage.

Really hope the Eurovision ISU channel archives the stream, so that I can use my unblocky friend to watch it later on.

It's MotoGP finale time for me!!!

Gooooooo VR46!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Merjan

On the Ice
And lovely to see Shen -Zhao, Pang-Tong and the Zhangs there with their coach though I didn't understand the speeches.

Lota

Record Breaker
Just watched Yu/Jin's EX. Wow :eek: For a, in their own words, brother-sister-like relationship, they have a loooooooooot of chemistry. In their programs, as B.ESP guys put it, they have this mystical relationship, so I just assumed they hadn't really tried portraying a 'romantic relationship' in a program or didn't have it in them. So their EX kinda surprised me, almost felt embarrassed watching :eek::

ginsengtea

Rinkside
Just watched Yu/Jin's EX. Wow :eek: For a, in their own words, brother-sister-like relationship, they have a loooooooooot of chemistry. In their programs, as B.ESP guys put it, they have this mystical relationship, so I just assumed they hadn't really tried portraying a 'romantic relationship' in a program or didn't have it in them. So their EX kinda surprised me, almost felt embarrassed watching :eek::

How appropriate that her Weibo username basically translates to "Mystical Xiaoyu" haha. I don't know, I think their FS has that romantic quality, but yeah, wonderful chemistry between the two of them.

Lota

Record Breaker
How appropriate that her Weibo username basically translates to "Mystical Xiaoyu" haha. I don't know, I think their FS has that romantic quality, but yeah, wonderful chemistry between the two of them.

I agree that there is something like a romantic quality in their FS, but it's more subtle. Here, it's more in-your-face. Surprised me a little, that's all, but in a very good way. It means they'll be able to portray a wide range of emotions with different intensities, and that's great! :agree2:

ginsengtea

Rinkside
I agree that there is something like a romantic quality in their FS, but it's more subtle. Here, it's more in-your-face. Surprised me a little, that's all, but in a very good way. It means they'll be able to portray a wide range of emotions with different intensities, and that's great! :agree2:

I love their programs now, but I can't wait to see what they produce in the future! They're just getting better and better, I can't wait for the day they give S/H a run for their money!