Dmitry Soloviev Attacked | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Dmitry Soloviev Attacked

Alex Fedorov

Medalist
Country
Russia
Sports.ru has many articles about the situation. Based on what i have read *through Google translate* the police have those responsible in custody, the gist i get is that it happened outside a bar so likely this is an unfortunate mix of alcohol and jerks. Soloviev's wife/gf ( some articles say she's his girlfriend and others say wife im not sure which is accurate im using Google translate for everything as im not a native speaker) has said doctors are concerned about the next 4 days being critical due to the blood in his brain. There was an article that quoted Soloviev talking about the attack so it sounds like he's conscious which is probably a really good sign.
video of the conflict:

Anna Sidorova (she is not in the video, probably, she was filming) is not the official wife of Solovyov, but they live together.

Alex Fedorov

Medalist
Country
Russia
Thanks for the video but I don't want to watch it.

Any health updates on Dmitry?

I know they were saying the 1st few days were very important to his recovery.
two day ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX34BC-snGY/

My dear relatives, friends, colleagues, spectators! My gratitude to you is endless! Your support and love gives me the strength to fight! I sincerely thank the doctors for their professionalism and efficiency! Special thanks to Tatyana Navka @tatiana_navka for immediate help and faith in me! My condition has now stabilized. I am determined to overcome this injury and hope to return to you as soon as possible!

Low bow to everyone who is near now! Every day I do everything possible and in my power: I follow the recommendations of the doctors and follow all their instructions in order to return to a full life again and carry out everything that was conceived!
Many thanks to Vasya Konov @vasilykonov, Tina Kandelaki @tina_kandelaki and all the media for the correct attitude.

My best girl, Annie @curlme_anna, your support, love and care work wonders! All the time there, in touch with the doctors, sweets to the hospital and an endless amount of help! I could not even imagine that you have so much strength!

Lenochka @nashalena, my director, if not for you, no one would have known about this story, because initially none of us wanted any publicity, but now I understand that it was right. People should see by the example of others how it happens in life, how it is worth and should not behave. Any action implies responsibility.

And, of course, Mommy! Thank you for everything! I promise first of all after the hospital to come to you and hug you tight!

Alex Fedorov

Medalist
Country
Russia
https://www.sport-interfax.ru/813066

Moscow. December 28th. INTERFAX.RU - Olympic figure skating champion Dmitry Solovyov left the hospital, where he was hospitalized after being beaten in the center of Moscow, said the athlete's manager Elena Bolotova.

"Dima was discharged today. Now he is with a rehabilitation therapist. He hasn’t got in touch yet. I know that these days he will be with a doctor," Bolotova quoted Sport-Express as saying.

"He is very torn on the ice and is afraid to let everyone down. A decision must be made now. The condition is now satisfactory. The only thing doctors will say now is what kind of stress is possible," she said.