Ekaterina Gordeeva photos from Cleveland CARES show | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Gordeeva photos from Cleveland CARES show

John King

Final Flight
And this was after she had two daughters? That confirms it, the Fountain Of Youth is located in Connecticut.

Thanks so much for these links! Gordeyeva is one of my favorite skaters, singles or pairs, for her speed and lightness on the ice, and the emotion and musicality she projects. It's great that there are people with huge jumps, but this kind of skating, simple and direct, has a powerful effect and plays a crucial role in the appeal of skating. If the term were not already taken, I'd call her an ice dancer--a lyrical artistic performer who happens to wear skates. When I want to see a pair program with real chemistry, one of the first things I look up on YouTube for that "Casi Un Bolero" she and Kulik skated some years ago. And of course her work with Grinkov (speaking of chemistry) will never be equaled.

chrissy51

Rinkside
I seem to remember somewhere that Katia and Kulik are no longer married. Hope I'm wrong, I like both of them.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Thanks Jaana for sharing! Katia looks so beautiful and sweet and happy, did she ever grow up? Those Russian ballerina types never grow old.