Elizaveta Nugumanova | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Nugumanova

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
i was so happy seeing her delighted with her score and finally skating two good programs back to back!!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
She could qualify for her first senior nationals this year if she keeps up this skating at her second cup event! Great job, Liza!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Some years ago she was one of the greatest talents! I hope she will be more succesfull!

The Finn

Record Breaker
In previous seasons I had seen the official qualification standings for the Russian senior and junior nationals but now I can't find them. Does anyone know links to qualification tables for this season?

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
She should qualify - there's three spots available here because one goes to Tarusina at the next stage. Gubanova qualifies ahead of her, then Liza, and then Maria Talalaikina

The Finn

Record Breaker
She should qualify - there's three spots available here because one goes to Tarusina at the next stage. Gubanova qualifies ahead of her, then Liza, and then Maria Talalaikina

You forgot Nastia G, the other Nastia G who won her both Cup events. And also Masha Talalaikina will qualify ahead of Liza because the Russian Cup qualification rules are a bit different than what GP qualification rules are. The big difference here is that it doesn't matter that Liza have 2nd and 5th placement and Masha have 3rd and 4th because when there is a tie then the combined total score will make the difference and not the highest placement in a single event. So, assuming the rules are the same as before Masha will qualify ahead of Liza because Masha's combined total score of both cup events is a bit higher.

As far as I know, Liza will most likely end up as 1st sub at best. There are only 4 available spots assuming there are no withdraws.

Nastia Gul
(Tarusina)
Nastia Gub
Masha Talalaikina

subs
Liza N
Liza Shilenko
Vika Vas

Tarusina will most likely qualify when she will skate at 5th event but there are also some other skaters who can still qualify like Anastasia Gracheva (4th at her 1st event), Ksenia Tsibinova (5th) and Alina Solovyeva (5th).

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
I already counted Gulyakova when I said 4 spots: 9 for GP girls, only 4 for JGPF girls because Kanysheva is not eligible, and Gulyakova.
So about the new rules, then yes, Talalaikina is still ahead but Liza beats out Shilenko, who also had 3+4 like Masha.
So, Gulyakova gets spot 14, Tarusina pretty much has spot 15, Gubanova has 16, Talalaikina 17, and then Liza gets spot 18.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I already counted Gulyakova when I said 4 spots: 9 for GP girls, only 4 for JGPF girls because Kanysheva is not eligible, and Gulyakova.
So about the new rules, then yes, Talalaikina is still ahead but Liza beats out Shilenko, who also had 3+4 like Masha.
So, Gulyakova gets spot 14, Tarusina pretty much has spot 15, Gubanova has 16, Talalaikina 17, and then Liza gets spot 18.

You didn't count Radionova then? She still qualified even though she had to WD from her GP events. Or if you counted her then you didn't count Leonova because you are missing one skater.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
I thought you had to actually skate, no? And Radionova is injured, why would she be in good enough form to skate at nationals as a guarantee?

Anyway, about Liza, it's too bad about the fall because the 3Lz-3Lo was great and I love that Nutcracker program.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I thought you had to actually skate, no? And Radionova is injured, why would she be in good enough form to skate at nationals as a guarantee?

No, you don't. They qualify for the nationals when they receive GP assignment and they don't lose their qualification even if they have to WD from their GP events. In what shape Lena is and whether or not she will WD from nationals is a different matter and totally up to her.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
No, you don't. They qualify for the nationals when they receive GP assignment and they don't lose their qualification even if they have to WD from their GP events. In what shape Lena is and whether or not she will WD from nationals is a different matter and totally up to her.

Aww, that's too bad for Liza. She really does deserve nationals and has improved so much.

The Finn

Record Breaker

It is not a new rule, it has been like this for years.

Athletes are allowed to participate in the Championship of Russia for the highest amount of points scored in the form of two stages of the Russian Cup in accordance with the points table for places occupied by athletes, as well as the results of participation in the stages and the Grand Prix among adults and juniors. In the case of the same sum of points for one or more athletes (pairs), the sum of the referee points scored in two stages is decisive.
http://www.fskate.ru/results/tour/1464.html

So, assuming Tarusina will do fine at the last Cup event, Liza's chances to skate at the senior nationals will depend on if Lena or someone else will WD.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Someone asked Sima whether Liza will be going to nationals and she said she will be! :hap10: