Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Evgeni Plushenko

Votes: 40 26.3%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 41 27.0%

• Total voters

ceg15

On the Ice
Yeah, none of my very favs are on your list, there's not alot to choose from-but I do love Sasha! ;) So I voted Sasha...! They don't cut the mustard for me either! Haha doubleaxelcm! :rofl:

Last edited:

diamondqueen

On the Ice
Favorite skater

How about Michelle Kwan. She is my favorite skater, followed by Peggy Fleming, Dorothy Hamill and Janet Lynn.

diamond :rock:

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Well you'd never guess from my name and my sig, but my favorite skater is Scott Hamilton. :)

Okay, kidding. I love Scottie, but for me no one will ever compare to Kurt Browning (shock, right ;) ). His skill, his style, his athleticism and most of all his personality, the joy that seems to radiate off him when he performs--not to mention his kindness off the ice--was more than enough for him to take a perminant spot in my heart.

Oh yeah. And he's absolutly adorable, cute and handsome too. You guys can have your Alexis and Ilias. I'll take bald and beautiful any day of the week. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Germanice

On the Ice
Ice Dance
Isabelle- and Paul Duchesnay
Marina Anissina/Gwendal Peizerat

Ladies
Oksana Baiul, Lu Chen, Shizuka Arakawa

Pairs
Arthur Dmietriev & his partners,
Elena Berezhnaya/Anton Sikharulidze
Xue Shen/Hongbo Zhao

Men
Alexei Yagudin

Ilia Kulik, Kurt Browning ...
Evgeny Plushenko
(to chose at least one from the list ... ;)
Actually I prefer him over his sometimes silly programs/choreography!)
Viktor Petrenko, Johnny Weir,
to a certain extend also Jeff Buttle and Brian Joubert

Anke

merfsk8s

Rinkside
favorite skaters of all time

Ladies = Michelle Kwan; Men = Todd Eldredge; Pairs = Wow, way difficult choice = G&G and Brasseur and Eisler; Dance = oh, dear, I can't remember their names, they were contemporaries of Zhulin and his partner - she had red hair and they were Russian and they did this great program to "Dracula"...it was years and years ago - can anyone help me with their names?

MannyisHOT

Rinkside
My fav's were not on there... Emanuel Sandhu... DUH! Johnny Weir... DUH times 2! and Jeff Buttle... I didn't really drop any hints for that one! They all have amazing talent!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
merfsk8s said:
Ladies = Michelle Kwan; Men = Todd Eldredge; Pairs = Wow, way difficult choice = G&G and Brasseur and Eisler; Dance = oh, dear, I can't remember their names, they were contemporaries of Zhulin and his partner - she had red hair and they were Russian and they did this great program to "Dracula"...it was years and years ago - can anyone help me with their names?

I think you mean Klimova & Ponomarenko.

Eliza

Rinkside
Of the four choices - Joubert, however after this last season I'm not that impressed with him.

My favorites are Yagudin, Weir, Kulik, Sandhu, Kwan, Lysachek, Liang

Eliza

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Out of the four mentioned on the list I chose to vote for Sasha Cohen. Besides, she IS one of my favourite skaters. Also I like Plushenko, although he is not a really big favourite to me.

My favourite skaters are in this moment:

Men
Ilia Kulik, Kurt Browning, Johnny Weir, Stephane Lambiel, Evan Lysacek, Jeffrey Buttle, Emanuel Sandhu, Karel Zelenka, Tomas Verner, Jamal Othman, Alexander Uspenski and Sergei Dobrin

Ladies
Ekaterina Gordeeva, Kristi Yamaguchi, Shizuka Arakawa, Sasha Cohen, Susanna Poykio, Miki Ando, Fumie Suguri, Annette Dytrt, Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim

Vash01

Medalist
From this list,

Plushenko is my most favorite. He is the best.

I have plenty of other favorites but I won't go into them on this thread.