Feet hurt in Risports | Golden Skate

Feet hurt in Risports

wannabeskater

Spectator
Well I have risport antares very beginner skates my feet gets so so numb and I have to go to the benches every 10 min I also have wide feet and I am on a budget any skate recommendations?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Well I have risport antares very beginner skates my feet gets so so numb and I have to go to the benches every 10 min I also have wide feet and I am on a budget any skate recommendations?
Jackson accommodates wider feet best.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Which model would you recommend I would like to do my singles then switch
What type of feet do you have (Greek, Roman, etc style), height/weight, arch height (none, low, reg, high, very high)??

WednesdayMarch

Nicer When Fed
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Go and see a reputable fitter or spend your skating life in pain. If your current boots just need a bit of a tweak (stretching, punching out, different lacing, etc), then the fitter can sort that for you. If you are in totally the wrong boots, then they can make sure you get the right ones.

@Ic3Rabbit will probably know the best place for you to go, and if she doesn't then she'll know someone who does!

Please note: You should expect to pay for the services of the fitter if you're not buying equipment from them. And it's totally worth it!