First skates advice | Golden Skate

First skates advice

vicky.wkr

Spectator
Hi,
I’ve done recreational skating on hockey skates pretty much all my life. I want to start figure skating lessons now, so I will have to get figure skates.
My measurements are: 1.63m, ~55kg, Egyptian feet, medium-high arches, normal width. I’m 18.
I have thought about either getting the Risport Antares or Electra light or Edea Overture? I also thought about Riedell but they don’t seem to be available where I live. I don’t mind paying a bit more now, but want to make sure they will last me into at least single jumps. I know I should go to a professional fitter, are there any good ones in the Netherlands? I’ve had trouble finding any.

Thanks!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hi,
I’ve done recreational skating on hockey skates pretty much all my life. I want to start figure skating lessons now, so I will have to get figure skates.
My measurements are: 1.63m, ~55kg, Egyptian feet, medium-high arches, normal width. I’m 18.
I have thought about either getting the Risport Antares or Electra light or Edea Overture? I also thought about Riedell but they don’t seem to be available where I live. I don’t mind paying a bit more now, but want to make sure they will last me into at least single jumps. I know I should go to a professional fitter, are there any good ones in the Netherlands? I’ve had trouble finding any.

Thanks!
You really need fit to tell what brand you really need. For your description I could suggest Risport and Graf. I don't read/speak Dutch but I could make out enough to hopefully help you here. IDK If this is an official fitter but you could call and find out. Looks like they have several brands.
OOMS SPORT
JAAP EDENWEG 10
NL DEN HAAG - HOLLAN
NL
Tel: 31703298811
MAIL
[email protected]

There's also

KARIN'S SCHAATSSPORT
REEWEG OOST 264
LL DORDRECHT
NL
MAIL
[email protected]

Good luck!

SK4T3

Rinkside
-Ooms
-Karin
-Thillart
-Rono

Are the Places to be!

If you are living in the South; Karin Ronne (Belgium) is a 5th great option.

@Ic3Rabbit your suggestions are both respected fitters (just like the three I added to the list.)