Figure skating association game | Page 266 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Dubreuil & Lauzon, Canadian coaches with their own dance empire :)

Who would like to name their favorite skaters/programs to come out of that school?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would say that D/L work splendiferous magic with so many of their dancers, and some of my favorites who took what I consider to be a practically astronomical artistic leap when they transferred to D/L are Gaby/Guillaume, Madison/Zach, Madi/Evan and Kaitlyn/Jean-Luc.

But I'll choose just one example: Madi/Evan's Elvis FD. It was like light bursting through to show a team who've been a favorite since I first saw them (2013-14) ... highlighting their special qualities and bathing them in this aura of confidence. I think that's what D/L do with all the above teams as well.

LadyB

Record Breaker
... where Scott Moir acts as the Managing Director, as well as being involved in coaching duties.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ Yes! In the summer of 2009, we finally got to meet Brian Orser "up close & personal" @ the Liberty Summer Competition @ Ice Works in Aston, PA. Adam wasn't competing there, but he was being monitored by USFS. We got to see him skate for about a half hour straight through, without music. What a treat to watch him!