Figure skating association game | Page 279 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Speaking of skater encounters @ airports, my husband Mark recognized Sean Rabbitt @ the Kansas City, MO airport the day after 2017 Nationals ended. I was taking a walk around the concourse, but when he told me that, I went to the check in area & got to talk to him for a few minutes! :love: the ⛸️🐰🐇

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, I waved and hollered at Vincent Zhou across the lobby at Nationals 2016. He waved back and looked pleased to be recognized and cheered. He looked about 12, but over the next year he shot up 5 or 6 inches. He also shot up from 8th at Nationals to 2nd in 2017!

Vincent skated to Vincent :love:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ We loved that program, & were lucky to see them do it live @ 2016 Worlds in Boston! During one of the breaks that day, I saw Piper & Paul walking down the street (this was right after a Golden Skate late lunch/early dinner get together). I recognized them, and got to complement them on that program! 💕🇨🇦🌏⛸️

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Really? I didn't know that. How long did they skate together?

Zach now skates with Madison Hubbell.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maddie & Zach, doing the partner switch (ice and love) dance with Olivia and Adria :)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So many Skating Club of Boston skaters would compete @ the "Liberty" Summer Competition @ Ice Works in Aston, PA. I miss those days!