Figure skating association game | Page 263 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ Your post makes me happy & sad @ the same time, but I can only click on one emoji. This is how I really feel, though :) for the postive things they brought to figure skating & :mad: :cry: for Morgan's behavior.

French pairs team

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bruno Massot - half of a French pair Once Upon A Time, before that role was totally eclipsed by 'Aljona's partner' for Germany!

Seven Sisters

Medalist
If we are talking about epic free skates at the 2018 Olympics, my first thought would be, Virtue & Moir‘s Moulin Rouge.

Not my favorite program of theirs—not by a long shot!—but may I say, they really brought it that day.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Stolbova/Klimov's "The Addams Family":party2:
It‘s hard to pull off “whimsy” in a pairs program, but Stolbova/Klimov managed it. I can only think of a few others:

Seguin/Bilodeau’s Cirque de Soleil

And, of course, Peng/Jin’s Ophelia

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It‘s hard to pull off “whimsy” in a pairs program, but Stolbova/Klimov managed it. I can only think of a few others:
I think that's one of the most surprising and amazing things and why the Addams family is still my favorite S/K program. They were usually more intense or serious. The whimsy or lightness suited Klimov better, I think, with his easy grace; and Ksenia was spot on with her character.