Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 74 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Com'on sky_fly. Lots of blonds with blue eyes who love to show off their bare chest. What not to like! ;)
You don't get it. Sky_fly wants to see blond guys with blue eyes show off their bare chest as well. But frankly, in football I see all the dark hair guys playing much better. :laugh:

Alba

Record Breaker
What a beautiful goal from Higuain. :bow:

I'm on and off the match. I'm cooking as well. :eek:hwell:

BusyMom

Medalist
We have another human target. I hope Messi still standing after this game. :biggrin: Agree with Alba with Higuain's goal. :clap: Belgian put up a good fight though.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I'm very disappointed by the Belgians. The result is fair.

I'm waiting to see Netherlands tonight.:)

BusyMom

Medalist
I'm very disappointed by the Belgians. The result is fair.

I'm waiting to see Netherlands tonight.:)
They did better than Argentina, don't you think? They just caught up with trying too much to get the equalizer. They lost their momentum because the off-side checks(at east 6 off-sides during the 2nd half). They did pretty well with lock-down Messi. :clap:

I'm so disappointed with Wimbledon tonight. Woman final finished in an hour. :disapp:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
And... Argentina's quarter final curse is broken!

I'm not an Argentina fan, but they played well today, much better than Belgium, and clearly deserved to move on. Like Brazil, I'm seeing their supporting players step up as the tournament goes on. What a disappointing showing from Belgium... They looked almost second-rate.

You don't get it. Sky_fly wants to see blond guys with blue eyes show off their bare chest as well. But frankly, in football I see all the dark hair guys playing much better. :laugh:
Young Klinsmann was super blond and a very good player. I guess he's not much to look at nowadays, but...

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
They did better than Argentina, don't you think? They just caught up with trying too much to get the equalizer. They lost their momentum because the off-side checks(at east 6 off-sides during the 2nd half). They did pretty well with lock-down Messi. :clap:

I'm so disappointed with Wimbledon tonight. Woman final finished in an hour. :disapp:

Belgium only played well in the last minutes. They had their chance, but also had bad luck. I'm happy that Courtois saved Messi's shot, he's such a great goalkeeper.

Yes, also disappointed with Wimbledon. Petra played perfectly today, Genie couldn't do anything. Hopefully men's final is going to be better.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Costa Rica, the last underdogs to surprise … GO :rock:

Costa Rica won their 'death group'(LOL being predicted the
dead ones), but didn't show that much against Greece. Actually I fell asleep during that match and woke happily to know that Costa Rica won after penalties.

I'm happy to know that Costa Rica, with 5 million people, is a democratic nation opposed to several military dictatorships in central America. And I loved the series Swedish Television did on the wildlife and nature there. Sentimental favorites then :)

I'm rooting for CR, but of course I want the best footballers to win :popcorn:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Costa Rica won their 'death group'(LOL being predicted the
dead ones), but didn't show that much against Greece. Actually I fell asleep during that match and woke happily to know that Costa Rica won after penalties.
I felt really bad for Greece. I missed most of the match but tuned in just in time to see them score the equalizer at nearly the last minute of play. What a shame to lose in penalties after such a valiant effort. (But iirc, Costa Rica were one man down during the match. So they definitely deserved to move on, if Greece can't even win when facing an understaffed Costa Rica).

Not a Netherlands fan here (in fact, I keep falling asleep during their matches :laugh:), so I'd have no problem if Costa Rica won. But I'm predicting a semi-final with two European countries and two South American countries.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Not a Netherlands fan here (in fact, I keep falling asleep during their matches :laugh:), so I'd have no problem if Costa Rica won. But I'm predicting a semi-final with two European countries and two South American countries.

So let's see who stays awake the longest tonight then :laugh:

You are probably right with your prediction.

makaihime

Final Flight
Lol CR's got no attack but has 10 guys on the backline and RvP is going for a record with his number of offsides :rolleye: I don't even know what he's doing.

makaihime

Final Flight
I need either a Brazil-Argentina final or a Germany-Netherlands final. I will not accept any other alternative.

:clap: CONCACAF though. They had a good run this WC