Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 77 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

LRK

Record Breaker
Only one match today... After having two, and before that three, matches a day, this seems so... brief. One almost wonders why they even bother... blink, and it will be over...

TMC

Record Breaker
Only one match today... After having two, and before that three, matches a day, this seems so... brief. One almost wonders why they even bother... blink, and it will be over...

I know! A few months before the WC/EC starts, I start getting more and more excited like running around the house shouting "a whole month of football, a whole month of football!!!!" and then it feels more like a week and a half :cry: :laugh:

BusyMom

Medalist
I know! A few months before the WC/EC starts, I start getting more and more excited like running around the house shouting "a whole month of football, a whole month of football!!!!" and then it feels more like a week and a half :cry: :laugh:
That's my sentiment exactly. People have been looking forward for the tournament for over a year. Now not much people left who actually care about the WC. Today is the match day(Brazil VS Germany no less) but Suarez's news, tickets scam, transfer news and pre-season games are all over the news. Good job FIFA.

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Sounds like a few people are headed for big-time withdrawal symptoms after the WC is over! ;)

One of my office mates is determined to leave early today to watch Brazil/Germany. She got upset b/c she was stuck here during US/Belgium and swore she wouldn't let that happen again, come you-know-what or high water. :biggrin:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

:laugh:

In spite of that I want the last matches to end at full time (though contain lots of goooaaals... ) I can't count the matches I have fallen asleep to.

GO Brazil and Germany! I am going to cheer for the team that entertains me the most.

Alba

Record Breaker
The ref. today is the one used in Uruguay-Italy. :slink:
I hope he is not going to be the protagonist tonight. This is becoming a joke. :disapp:

makaihime

Final Flight
Germany line-up for the semi-final: Neuer - Lahm (C), Boateng, Hummels, Höwedes - Schweinsteiger, Khedira - Müller, Kroos, Özil - Klose

My baby Klose! :yay:

My heart's gonna hurt no matter who loses :cry:

BusyMom

Medalist
Germany line-up for the semi-final: Neuer - Lahm (C), Boateng, Hummels, Höwedes - Schweinsteiger, Khedira - Müller, Kroos, Özil - Klose

My baby Klose! :yay:

My heart's gonna hurt no matter who loses :cry:
OMG they finally allow to let him starting. Go Klose! Get that record-breaking goal.

makaihime

Final Flight
^Regardless of what happens, I need him to make that goal. :points:

Brazil line-up: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Dante, David Luiz, Marcelo; Luiz Gustavo, Fernandinho, Oscar; Bernard, Fred, Hulk.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This game is gonna be :popcorn: galore!!!!! :yay: Not to mention :hb: and :bang:

makaihime

Final Flight
Without thiago, their defense is nonexistent...and their offense also took a hit with Neymar....Heartbreaking tbh