Football/Soccer WC 2018 | Page 36 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer WC 2018

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I know some persons who had similar predictions as you had...Maybe you know the football and teams

Yeah, i was watching soccer from my early ages with my grandfather. My other grandfather has Croats gens... M'bappe scored for 4:1. He is the next best footballer in the world for sure :agree:
Edit: And another strangeness, now from Lloris :confused2:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Seeing Lloris, could not help but thinking 'too jazzy?' :laugh:, they certainly did not close the doors. Even if they thought they did, Croatia will dig a tunnel or go down via chimney;). They cannot be that careless, especially coming from captain himself...

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Love to see the croats fighting, 10 minutes left.

But France won their second world cup :clap:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
It's good to see the Croats take it well, what a run for them! Congrats France!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
On another note, glad that soccer is coming to North America in 2026. I highly doubt seeing Canada make it in 2022 but looking forward to seeing Canada play on the group stage in 2026 :).

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Well, way to go by having second World Cup after 20 years after first one. Deschamps is only 3rd person to win World Cup both as player and coach. But Croatia has nothing to be ashamed of, fighting until the very end, leaving their hearts on the pitch.
It was where Mbappe's star began to shine and Midric's one shone brighter than ever. It was where host Nation rose above expectations and bad omen, inspiring to cheer for them, not only by compatriots. It was where so many fantastic goals were scored. It was also where goalkeepers showed some extraordinary skills to keep their teams afloat. It was where term 'favourites' or 'big names' has its meaning take out and re-defined by nations like Russia, Croatia, Mexico or Sweden on the pitch. It was when big stars were overshadowed by silent heroes fighting for their nations. It was where people, fans from Russia and all around the world showed the joy of football anx power of celebration. It was where it all happened. Congratulations to winners, but vivat Hrvatska at the same time. Thank You all here to be a great company to watch and discuss these Worlds:) :) :)
PS and they ripped of Icelandic Thunderclap now, time to make your own celebration France;)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congrats to France! :clap: You played really smart football!

Croatia played with the heart like no other team, and big, big congratulations on the silver medals! In my heart, you're the champions! :luv17: I'm so happy that for once the team I cheered for from the beggining won something ;)

Dafna

On the Ice
Croatia: bronze 1998, silver 2018, gold 2038 :biggrin:

Waw, good catch! Never thought it that way... But I strongly believe U.S will be in much better position in the years to come. Very soon, we will see a stronger U.S team. I am convinced of that.

icybear

Medalist
The biggest fan of Croatia today was the weather. Cried gallons of tears to dampen France victory ceremony.:laugh:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Congrats to France! :clap: You played really smart football!

Croatia played with the heart like no other team, and big, big congratulations on the silver medals! In my heart, you're the champions! :luv17: I'm so happy that for once the team I cheered for from the beggining won something ;)

Agreed! Croatia won my heart completely! :points::points::points: