Free Book Giveaway! | Golden Skate

Free Book Giveaway!

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States

SkateGuardBlog

Spectator
Great! Thank you, I got it... will have to wait to really check it out after this busy week of skating is over but I look forward to it. Good luck with the book!

It's definitely a busy weekend - that's for sure - so much great skating on both sides of the pond!

I hope you find the Bibliography helpful in tracking down some skating books you may never have heard of! :)

SkateGuardBlog

Spectator
Today is the last day of the free Kindle E-Book promotion for "A Bibliography of Figure Skating". If you download a copy, I would sincerely appreciate it if you took the time to leave an honest review on Amazon or Goodreads. Reviews make such a huge difference in books reaching a larger audience!

While you're at it, get your copy of my new book "Technical Merit: A History of Figure Skating Jumps":

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Today is the last day of the free Kindle E-Book promotion for "A Bibliography of Figure Skating". If you download a copy, I would sincerely appreciate it if you took the time to leave an honest review on Amazon or Goodreads. Reviews make such a huge difference in books reaching a larger audience!

While you're at it, get your copy of my new book "Technical Merit: A History of Figure Skating Jumps":

Saw it too late. Shucks!

SkateGuardBlog

Spectator
Sorry that you missed the free promotion week @moonvine! The e-book editions of all 3 of my books are free all of the time if you have a KIndle Unlimited membership. :)