Fun Commercials !! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Fun Commercials !!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Awesome!!! That's just one of many reasons why I started this thread. I really like seeing commercials from around the globe that we don't easily get to see. Thanks to all for sharing. This forum is so diversified :points:

peg

Medalist
Unfortunately, this YouTube video is geo-blocked in the UK. :disapp:

HOWEVER, it is also available on Vodafone CZ's Facebook page, and can be viewed here!!! :cheer:

And I would advise you to click on the link in the description. It doesn't matter if you can read Czech or not - just looking at the photos of Tomas make it worthwhile! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan
Thanks for the link. The youtube one was blocked for me too. If you click on the "next" button, there's a second commercial with Tomas.

And yes, it really doesn't matter if you can't read Czech for the link. The text is just ad copy for Vodafone and has nothing to do with either Tomas or figure skating. But the pictures are :laugh2:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ml0TURpHRuw
Coca cola jingle from movie The Coca Cola Kid... Not a real commercial
.. Movie is about an ad exec (played by Eric Roberts) from US CC Co sent to Australia to sell Coke... Here he is creating a Coke ad with an Australian sound.. Tim Finn provides the music and antics ... Great!!!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is super cool!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/RCWVuqzs8aU

New Balance has recently started to get involved with skateboarding and went out and got a bunch of top level pros to sponsor and made a ridiculously high budget commercial to let the everyone know. It's so creative from the way it's edited and filmed down to the tricks performed....Ollie over a picnic table into a wall wide is not a normal trick you see everyday.

I wish figure skating could figure out a way to appeal to everyday life companies like clothing and shoe makers. It would be fun to see commercials like this with our favorite skaters.