I Have Nothing: An Interview with Carolyn Taylor and Sandra Bezic | Golden Skate

I Have Nothing: An Interview with Carolyn Taylor and Sandra Bezic

TSLDave

On the Ice
Interview at 7 PM, ET.

I Have Nothing is a new series coming to Crave in Canada on September 23 at 9pm ET that stars Carolyn Taylor from Baroness Von Sketch. The series follows Carolyn on a comical quest to choreograph the perfect, full-length pairs figure skating routine to Whitney Houston’s 1992 iconic hit song, “I Have Nothing.”

Joining Carolyn on her mission are legends from the world of figure skating including Sandra Bezic, David Pelletier, Ekaterina Gordeeva, Brian Orser, Kurt Browning, Paul Martini, Barbara Underhill, Katarina Witt, Tara Lipinski, Kristi Yamaguchi, Adam Rippon, Elladj Baldé, and Elizabeth Manley, as well as award-winning comedian, actor, and writer, Mae Martin.

Guest stars include Jully Black, Sabrina Jalees, and Elvira Kurt.Motivated by a teenaged obsession for the 1988 Calgary Olympics, I HAVE NOTHING begins as a lighthearted nostalgic comedy and quickly morphs into a high-stakes, real-life mission for Carolyn, with a few wild detours along the way.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The interview and the show itself was fun and very entertaining. And Sandra really doesn't age.

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I watched the entire program (6 episodes) and it is hilarious and very entertaining. The program is skated by David Pelletier and Ekatarina Gordeeva. Very well done.