Is Peacock going to cover any figure skating this year? | Golden Skate

Is Peacock going to cover any figure skating this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't see anything listed, wouldn't Skate America be listed by now?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
USFSA Fanzone says that Peacock will be providing coverage but they do not give any details: https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/sports/2022/10/5/television-schedule.aspx
That page is for last season. I realized it because they are showing SCI on Oct 30 at noon, and I know from making my reservations that Oct 30 is a Monday. Why are they showing it on Monday at noon, I asked. And then I noticed the dates were 2022, and then I read the heading. :palmf:

By the way, they are promising updates soon
The 2023-24 television schedule will be released in the coming weeks. Please check back at the beginning of October for updates!

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
That page is for last season. I realized it because they are showing SCI on Oct 30 at noon, and I know from making my reservations that Oct 30 is a Monday. Why are they showing it on Monday at noon, I asked. And then I noticed the dates were 2022, and then I read the heading. :palmf:

By the way, they are promising updates soon
:palmf::bang: Duh! Thank you for pointing out the dates.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@IceRabbit was faster, good going :)

So since it is now listed by USFS, signed into Peacock and could not find any skating, even just scrolling through sports. :(.

They have lots of gymnastics and under "Recently Added" a truly dreadful reality show from eight years ago called "Catching Kelce". Wonder why that was recently added?:sneaky: But no skating, unless someone else can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.