Isabeau Levito | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Isabeau Levito

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Yes, a big congratulations to Isabeau Levito.

I'll be the first to admit (and I'm ashamed by it) that I really had my doubts after her performance at US Nationals.
I'll never doubt her abilities or her competitive heart ever again.
She really showed me something tonight. And it was such a brilliant and moving performance.

Parsifal3363

On the Ice
There is an ethereal quality to a performance such as Isabeau’s in the World Figure Skating Championships which is almost beyond commonplace evaluations, but then, we have always known that there are those whose purpose in life is to reveal things hidden to us. In the days of sailing ships, glass prisms would be inserted in the upper decks to admit sunlight into the holds below. It is as though our world is such a darkened hold, and one such as her, with the crystalline purity of her art, is a channel through which we are made aware of a secret beauty which, as with all such things, must find its source elsewhere.

To my mind and heart, there was one such preceding her. May her own career continue that golden thread.

Last edited:

momrk

Medalist
Country
United-States
One amazing skate under pressure- following Kaori, the undisputed queen, holding it together, getting the 3rd spot back when her teammate had faltered... kudos to Isabeau who showed such mental strength last night, and created a wonderful ending to her frustrating season. I hope she and Alysa can push each other next year

DLong

Rinkside
I'm just so thrilled!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€ Isabeau skated beautifully last night. She is my favorite skater. πŸ₯°πŸ₯° She is just so special. She makes feel something when she skates. It had to be so hard to skate after Kaori, but she went out and skated to win. She has nerves of steel. I was so proud of her and so happy. She had a rough short program at the Grand Prix Final and a rough free skate at Nationals. However, at the most important competition of the year she skated a clean short and long, and along with Amber gave us three spots for next year!! I'm so thankful she skates for the USA. 😁

Vemvane

On the Ice
Congratulations to Isabeau on her silver! Her skates at Worlds were as captivating as ever, and her reactions at the end of both her skates were heartwarming - that spontaneous delight and astonishment is so endearing.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Yes, a big congratulations to Isabeau Levito.

I'll be the first to admit (and I'm ashamed by it) that I really had my doubts after her performance at US Nationals.
I'll never doubt her abilities or her competitive heart ever again.
She really showed me something tonight. And it was such a brilliant and moving performance.
She’s a fighter no question 🌷