Kimmie on Today Show - today! | Golden Skate

Kimmie on Today Show - today!

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
Kimmie made her umpteenth appearance on the Today Show this morning(Thursday) and skated a very pretty number to a song called "Unwritten". She attempted only one jump and fell, but otherwise was quite fetching. Apparently this is the "artistic" number she will be doing at Marshalls in Greenville next Tuesday. She wore a striking royal blue skirted outfit. During a pause in the music she wiggled a few times - oh,my! Watch it, Kimmie!!:laugh: :biggrin: :laugh: Very Cute.

Gimmie Kimmie!:clap:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I wasn't aware that Rockefeller was still skateable in teh spring... or am I being a total nudge and it's open every day of the year? (ok so I admit I know nothing of New York lol)

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
I wasn't aware that Rockefeller was still skateable in teh spring... or am I being a total nudge and it's open every day of the year? (ok so I admit I know nothing of New York lol)

That could have actually been their very last skating thing for the season because the rink does get turned into a restaurant for the warmer months in the spring and summer. Its not open year round. That would be insane to keep open year round. Can you imagine the bill to try to keep outdoor ice frozen through the summer months in NYC?!?! LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
KwanFan1212 said:
That could have actually been their very last skating thing for the season because the rink does get turned into a restaurant for the warmer months in the spring and summer. Its not open year round. That would be insane to keep open year round. Can you imagine the bill to try to keep outdoor ice frozen through the summer months in NYC?!?! LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that's what I was thinking, though with most of the snow and ice melting here in AK I was surprised to read the rink was still going down their in NYC!

:p to you lol

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
If you check out www.MSNBC.com and go to The Today Show section, they do have a video there of Kimmie's interview and her skating performance. :)

IDLERACER

Medalist
KwanFan1212 said:
If you check out www.MSNBC.com and go to The Today Show section, they do have a video there of Kimmie's interview and her skating performance. :)
I believe THIS link should take you to the correct page. Just scroll down and look for her picture on the right.

tripleflutz

On the Ice
I think to some extent they let the weather dictate exactly when to close the rink and open the resturant, and except for a few nice days its still kinda cold here.in NYC this spring.