Mens' LP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Mens' LP

Eevun

Final Flight
Ouch, that hurts... Koffe's so good, but unsure in his jumps. Adrian is a better technician (but has no charisma, even though he has improved). Well, great job both of you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE you so MUCH!!
I'm especially happy for Adrian. He has had such a hard season, with lots of injuries, new skates, skates broken (just a couple of weeks ago) so he had to get new ones again. Injured his already bad hip at training over there... His confidence has been really low. And such a strong end of the season! :clap:

DaveT

On the Ice
Wasn't that a 3 Toe?

Anyway, that audience is really awful - if you would have just given me Audio I might have thought that Adrian landed about one clean jump. Where is the enthusiasm? It's like a freaking funeral.

They sure liked Denis Ten.

lutzskate

On the Ice
Wasn't that a 3 Toe?

Anyway, that audience is really awful - if you would have just given me Audio I might have thought that Adrian landed about one clean jump. Where is the enthusiasm? It's like a freaking funeral.

Ten just brought the audience to life! They're on their feet and deservedly so - he skated lights out! They were clapping along with him the last 30 seconds. He kissed the ice. Awwww. Man, he's only 16?! What a future he has in store! I see world champion in him in the future.

Buzzz

Final Flight
YAAAY DENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luuuuuuvvvvvv this kid's skating! Triple axel triple toe right of the bat and a 2nd 3 axel right after + all kinds of triples. Reminds me of a young Yagudin. :bow::bow::bow: :clap::clap::clap: :rock::rock::rock:

Buzzz

Final Flight
took my eyes of andrei for just a second and he did a quad! I wonder if he wouldn.t mind doing that quad over again just so I could see it. LOL :biggrin:

Tigger

Final Flight
CBC alreay anounced it's going to layoff several hundred ppl to cut cost...

Good for Jeremy Ten:clap: pulling off the best LP of his first senior season!
Landing 8 triples, and just slightly turnout on the fully rotated 3A:rock:

True, but most of those will be the Supper Hour broadcasts. There's already a couple of cities that have lost their CBC 6pm News due to the way things are.

Thrilled for Jeremy and loved his comment when he finally got over to Joanne...

I don't want to get off...I don't want to get off.

Who could blame him? Great comeback after the SP.

Sigh...I had to run to the bathroom, literally, and what happens? I miss the other Ten's performance. Thank goodness I'm burning it on DVD so I can see it later, but still!!!